Contributor

HELP! Allegria TSV...what size?!

I only have a few of these shoes, and I always order the smallest, which was a 35(5-5.5), which is my usual size, 5-5.5. They have always been a little big to me, so much to my joy I saw the TSV, and they had added a smaller size. The problem now is that the 35 is classified as a 4-4.5!! Now I don't know what size to order!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELP! Allegria TSV...what size?!

It depends how much bigger the size you already wear is on your foot.If it’s a 1/2 inch I would try the smaller size.If it doesn’t work out you can always exchange it for free!!

Contributor

I'd say it's at least that. I have always felt I could use a smaller size in this brand, but settled with what I could get. I'm afraid if I do go with the smaller size and it doesn't fit, then they'll be sold out. Free exchanges doesn't help when it's not available any more. Oh well, thanks for your input Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The Alegria sizing doesn't work for me either. I am a size 7 and they always seems to big when I follow the size chart and order for the 7's. I stopped ordering.
Super Contributor

I noticed the sizes are off from the sizes on their other shoes - so I ordered my usual European size that I always order them in - hopefully it will not be too small since the color and size I want sold out