Trusted Contributor

Re: HAPPY DANCE! Unhappy customer!!

YEP, its DAVIDS show...he can do whatever he wants. He sells, hes personable, and again...HE SELLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is beloved at QVC I believe.

I love his silliness.  It makes me smile, and if I was around all that great good, I would be eating it all up as well.  Let Mr Venable be Mr Venable.

I think he is as sweet as can be. 

Valued Contributor

There are not many shows on QVC that my Husband will actually watch..BUT he watches this show with me..I don't say he watches all 3 hours..but he will sit down for a few minutes to see how much David is eating..he tells me which food he thinks he really likes and the ones he's just being polite with..So Yes I am a fan..he's a breath of fresh air ..With all the CRAZINESS going on in the world today...ITKWD..is put a smile on my face!

Trusted Contributor

I love David and his show. I also love Mary and her kitchen show. I always record them and watch when I can.

He is fun, lighthearted and clearly has a good rapport with the vendors, He also knows his merchandise from top to bottom.

On Sunday even my husband watched with me a bit. I happened to notice when David presented the Le Creuset 2.75 qt pan that DH got out his computer. 

Just sayin....😉