Regular Contributor

Yay or nay? 

Esteemed Contributor

@cmoose wrote:

Yay or nay? 

I have a few of these and I have given them as gifts over the years.  I love mine!

Honored Contributor

Without a doubt............YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY!!!!!!!!  Awesome product!  I've bailed out a couple of neighbors thus far since I've gotten mine!  I've gifted a couple.  And I have three of my own!!!!!!!!!  (Just in case of power outages!)

Respected Contributor

My husband helped a mom and son in a department store parking lot. It is great.  I am going to order one for myself today

Deb

Honored Contributor

@cmoose  I would say it's a big yay!  My SO has one and has used it many times.  He uses it to charge his lawn mower battery at our vacation cottage a lot.  

Honored Contributor

Yay.

I don’t have this exact one but one similar. Used it to jump son’s truck battery three weeks ago.

Also used it to charge my phone in my purse since I was on my way out to the fair and noticed phone was low.

We had our charger at least 2 years before using it for these two times. I made sure it was charged up after starting son’s truck.

Yay!!

Super Contributor
It’s a yay from me! Although I have never had to use mine (I have 2) to jump my or anyone else’s car, our power went out unexpectedly a week or so ago and I did use it to plug into a lamp and voila! We had light until the power was restored.
Honored Contributor

I’m tempted to order this, but I haven’t seen an entire presentation yet.

Can this start a dead battery on an 8 cylinder car or truck?

Respected Contributor

Yay and thinking about purchasing one to give to my son for his birthday!

Valued Contributor

I have one and I used it to help a lady in a large SUV with a dead battery at a store parking lot.   I guess I am a Halo Hero.  DH has also used his to help a guy at a gas station with a dead battery, another Halo Hero.  It has also been used to jump my car once.  Yes, I love this product and have bought one for all of my adult children.