Respected Contributor

Hello I noticed that you must look up the power on this...for some reason it's not in the name of product and haven't heard them share it on air demo's.  It is listed as 3000mAh....I like that it will stick to your device but not sure this is enough power.

I have seen others at 4500, 9000 and so on over at HSN...not sure to charge just your phone that more then 4500mAh would be required.

Anyone getting this TSV...surprised I didn't see a topic on it today.

Respected Contributor

Re: HALO TSV Phone Charger....

@tsavorite wrote:

Hello I noticed that you must look up the power on this...for some reason it's not in the name of product and haven't heard them share it on air demo's.  It is listed as 3000mAh....I like that it will stick to your device but not sure this is enough power.

I have seen others at 4500, 9000 and so on over at HSN...not sure to charge just your phone that more then 4500mAh would be required.

Anyone getting this TSV...surprised I didn't see a topic on it today.

I own 2 portable charges, one is 8,600 mAh (QVC purchase) and the other iI think is 12,000 mAh (HSN purchase). No way is 3000 mAh enough for me. It would take forever to charge my phone.

Honored Contributor

while i think halo makes great products, i would NOT buy a 3000 mah anymore. i prefer to purchase the ones that are at least double that strength AND have more than one port for charging.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I was going to comment on this too!  The 3000mAh is too little power.  They keep saying that it won’t charge a tablet such and an iPad which seems like something every portable charger should be able to do.  

These have the same battery power as the first ones they came out with that were the round chargers that looked like a lighter.  

Also as another poster mentioned, most come standard now with 2 ports and the ability to charge more than one item.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to go on the website at midnight just to see how much power (they need to put it in the graphics like HSN do)...definitely not worth it!...I have bought several within the last few months for myself and gifts...my main one has 16,000 mAh and it's a dual charger $25 (I keep in my glovebox), then I  have a few slim ones with 4,600 mAh (I carry one in my purse everday and gave my mom two) $19, all from HSN....I would suggest those looking for chargers to check out HSN - these are the best and you can never have too many, that's why I'm thinking about getting the 22,000 mAh that HSN just came out with...I need portable charger rehab.

Respected Contributor

I too had to check the website to see how many mAh this charger has. When I saw 3,000 I said to myself that's why they are not saying it in the presentation. 3,000 is too little. Best believe if it were more powerful that would have been in the description and the hosts/vendor would mention it every 5 minutes.

Super Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I too had to check the website to see how many mAh this charger has. When I saw 3,000 I said to myself that's why they are not saying it in the presentation. 3,000 is too little. Best believe if it were more powerful that would have been in the description and the hosts/vendor would mention it every 5 minutes.

You are so right!

Super Contributor

I feel sorry for all the people buying these as (great) gifts.  They won't even charge an ipad.  Looks like the Q is clearing out their warehouse.Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

I quickly ordered two of these chargers for my grandkids; then after reading through the questions and answers on the item page, I canceled both orders.  This charger does not have enough power to even fully charge an iphone and will not charge a tablet.  More power is needed.  Also, if you have a case on your phone or other device, this charger will not stick to it unless it's a completely smooth case with no texture at all.  Since I've no idea what cases my grandkids have and the power level is so minimal on this charger, I canceled my orders.  Not the most useful TSV.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I ordered this charger less than 17 hours ago. I read through this thread and decided to cancel. The system would not let me. It states that the order is to far along in the process. .