QVC Community

Re: HALO Q & A Chat Today October 4th! Post your questions now!

@Krimpette wrote:

I bought two of these when they were last a TSV. I carry one in my car and have one at home. I had only had mine a short time when the young man across the street stopped me one day as I was getting out of my car. He sheepishly asked if I had jumper cables, since his battery was dead and he needed to get to work. I told him I had something better! Whipped out my Halo charger and he looked at me like I was crazy! I told him this was the first time I was using it, so we'd best read the directions. The directions were simple and his car started up in no time. He was awe-struck!!! Great product. I have one in camo on order that I'll give to my niece and her husband for Christmas.

Hi @Krimpette - Love it! Thank you for sharing your Halo Bolt story Smiley Happy 

Occasional Visitor

What are the cold cranking amps on this unit? 

QVC Community

@charlotteM82 wrote:

What are the cold cranking amps on this unit? 

Hi @charlotteM82. The Bolt will allow up to 500 cranking amps. It will automatically supply the sufficient amount of amps to jumpstart a car, truck, suv boat, lawnmower or motorcycle. It won't produce more than needed and will not charge or cause damage to the vehicle being jumped. Hope this helps!

-Halo Support Team

Visitor

hi I was unaware of the chat on the 4th I ordered one, and after reading all the issues, I am concerned.,  do i have to purchase the warranty to get any help if I have issues after retrun date? I can't afford to buy  this if it's not going to be useful , thank you 

Visitor

I bought this item and charging for the first time and it's going on almost 24 hours and still not completely charged. What's the problem?