New Contributor

Re: HALO Q & A Chat Coming October 4th! Post your questions now!

The hosts said not to use it in extreme weather - I live in Arizona & sometimes the temps. can get up to 120 & over - is it safe to have this in the car?  What is the highest & lowest temp. it should be exposed to?

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@mommyof3kiddos wrote:

The hosts said not to use it in extreme weather - I live in Arizona & sometimes the temps. can get up to 120 & over - is it safe to have this in the car?  What is the highest & lowest temp. it should be exposed to?

@mommyof3kiddos the Bolt should not be stored in temperatures above 150F or below -20F. Hope this helps!

Halo Support Team!

Regular Contributor

I have been reading reviews and will you please address the issue of complaints about the HALO not holding a charge, taking a long time to charge.  In addition there is a you tube video of a man trying to jump start his car and the green light just keeps blinking and not ever going to a steady green.  Thank you

QVC Community

@joann1218 wrote:

I have been reading reviews and will you please address the issue of complaints about the HALO not holding a charge, taking a long time to charge.  In addition there is a you tube video of a man trying to jump start his car and the green light just keeps blinking and not ever going to a steady green.  Thank you

Good Morning @Joann1218

Thank you for your questions.  We do advise anyone who is having any issues charging their Halo to contact us as soon as the issue arises, so we can then assist in exchanging the unit.  

In terms on the flashing green light when trying to process a jump start, there are 2 reasons why the jumper light will keep blinking

• A good connection to the car battery was not made. Often times, the car battery terminals can be corroded. If you try to connect the jumper cables to severely corroded terminals, it may not make a good connection. It's important that the terminals are clean enough to make sure that the positive and negative cables make a good connection. See the following article for how the terminals on a battery can be cleaned. http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Corroded-Car-Battery-Terminals
  • The battery may have deteriorated to a point where it is unsafe to charge and therefore the Bolt will not attempt to start a battery in any unsafe situation.
QVC Social Team

Re: HALO Q & A Chat Today October 4th! Post your questions now!

Kerstin Halo blog.jpg

Hi everyone - wanted to share this blog by host Kerstin Lindquist showing how her HALO came in handy -   MY HALO

Will this charger work with the 4S iphone, too ?

QVC Community

@Camy wrote:

Will this charger work with the 4S iphone, too ?

Good Afternoon @Camy

Yes, the Halo's will work with any device that can be charged from a 5V USB cable, however you may need to use the cable that was provided with your device, as the connection may not have been supplied with your Halo.

Halo Support Team

Hi I have a halo bolt and got it as a gift last year and have used it alto but it also has given us a really hard time as well. Quite a few times we have had to use it, and it hasn't worked no matter what even though its fully charged. I don't know if it is a malfunction in that model or maybe my halo is defected. Please let me know if anyone else has had this same problems.
Honored Contributor

I bought two of these when they were last a TSV. I carry one in my car and have one at home. I had only had mine a short time when the young man across the street stopped me one day as I was getting out of my car. He sheepishly asked if I had jumper cables, since his battery was dead and he needed to get to work. I told him I had something better! Whipped out my Halo charger and he looked at me like I was crazy! I told him this was the first time I was using it, so we'd best read the directions. The directions were simple and his car started up in no time. He was awe-struck!!! Great product. I have one in camo on order that I'll give to my niece and her husband for Christmas.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Momaof3 wrote:
Hi I have a halo bolt and got it as a gift last year and have used it alto but it also has given us a really hard time as well. Quite a few times we have had to use it, and it hasn't worked no matter what even though its fully charged. I don't know if it is a malfunction in that model or maybe my halo is defected. Please let me know if anyone else has had this same problems.

Hello @Momaof3 I am sorry to hear you experienced an issue with your Bolt 57720. We advise anyone who is having any issues with the Bolt to contact us so we can walk you through trouble shooting options, or we can assist in exchanging the unit. Please give us a call at 888-907-6274 and one of our representatives would be happy to help.