Respected Contributor

HALO Jump-starter TSV 5/30

[ Edited ]

5_30_TSV.jpg

E-234477 HALO Bolt ACDC MAX Jump Starter, Charger, Outlet w/ LCD Display $99.96

Choice of Elderberry, Oilslick, Bathbomb, Abstract Layers, Blue, Platinum, Black

Honored Contributor

Re: HALO Jump-starter TSV 5/30

Oh boy, can't wait for yet another presentation on a Halo.  And who named those colors? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My issue w/the HALO jump starters are the plastic clamps.  Easy to break. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great product! We've had to use it a couple of times in below freezing temps, and had absolutely no problems with the clamps ever breaking.

Esteemed Contributor

It's advertized as the most powerful but it looks like only 1 120v plug for a lamp,etc and 2 usb ports.

@Mz iMac yikes....I didn't realize the jumper clips were plastic!

Honored Contributor

I bought two of these at Christmas time.  I haven't used it for jump starting a car but I did use it for inflating a pool float and it was a joke.  It didn't work at all.

Contributor

I don’t have a problem with them repeating it, would never have heard of this if it wasn’t for QVC and it’s saved me a few times now jumping my car!!! I got the mini one as a TSV, so it was cheaper. Yes the clamps are plastic but you don’t have to put them through a lot of wear and tear, just like in the demos it takes maybe a minute to jump a car. My ex who is an auto mechanic got one for his shop and said all car mechanics love these so I think that’s good endorsement, if you don’t have one yet or need a good husband/dad gift.