Respected Contributor

Interesting. 12 piece flameless candles. Not sure if I like the non moving flame.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you @traveler.  If those flames moved, I'd buy two sets!  They are so pretty, but the motionless flame ruins it for me.  And it's funny because when I saw your post (prior to seeing the candles) I thought it wouldn't make that much of a difference.  But it does.  

Respected Contributor

Re: H271337 candle set

[ Edited ]

I wish I could say I was interested, however, how many candles can a person use?  No more for me.  Not much of a candle person here.

For fake candles, if the flame doesn't move, it would be a hard pass anyway.Cat Indifferent

Super Contributor

I was thinking the same thing!   Glad to see that I'm not the only one.   If the 'flame' moved/pivoted, or if it were positioned lower within the candle (and so, not so visible), I'd be tempted by the dark blue set.

Honored Contributor

These work a couple of seasons (maybe) then; landfill.

Respected Contributor

I'm just "done" with all battery vampires in general!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased in Sage, and did not even notice that the flames were not moving. :-)

Respected Contributor

Have a few glasses of wine, and before long, everything in the room may be moving!!!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I'm with you @traveler.  If those flames moved, I'd buy two sets!  They are so pretty, but the motionless flame ruins it for me.  And it's funny because when I saw your post (prior to seeing the candles) I thought it wouldn't make that much of a difference.  But it does.  

@Citrine1  Same.  If it had moving flame technology I would have purchased two sets. 

But that's why the price is low for all 12 candles.

I'd rather pay more for up to date technology, and a full wax candle, not just waxed on the outside like the TSV.    

Honored Contributor

What I don't like about these candles is that the top area shows a different color, for lack of a better description, instead of the candle staying the original color, as other candles do.