Respected Contributor

Re: H213619 - Furniture Protectors - Any Comments or Review to Share?

I have 3 sets of different colors for my couch, love seat and recliner.  I can say that they are a wonder.  My daughter gave my grandson a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to eat in my living room at Christmas time and he got jelly on the couch.  It's a good thing  my covers were on because we didn't know it happened and afterwards found it.  I am so grateful as my couch would have needed to be professionaly cleaned.  I gave my daughter a piece of my mind later.  I have 5 cats also and am very glad I have these covers.

Frequent Contributor

I checked out the info you shared on the other thread. Thank you for sharing your information. There are no pets in the household so pet hair and pet-related issues aren't a problem. I just have a wonderful husband who, after decades of marital bliss, hasn't quite figured out to not flop on light-colored furniture after coming in from mowing the lawn or working out in the garage. Heart Furniture is made to be used and I don't want to be so meticulous as to wrap upholstered furniture in plastic like Marie Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond". Am still not sure whether or not to buy. Mixed reviews on the product line have me a little concerned. I have a few hours left to decide so will check out vendors other than QVC to see whether I should jump on this TSV. Thanks again for the info!

Honored Contributor

Mine will be delivered tomorrow!

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/PRE-SALE-TSV/m-p/4359424#M54376

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess  That is what I use --  a flat sheet.  I have one cat and I want to keep my furniture looking new.  I would not waste my money on TSV and I think the price is too high.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I decided not to buy TSV . Thanks for your input.