Respected Contributor

Re: Gundry MD TSV - February 8, 2024

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

So we are talking over $1 a piece. Kerstin says tonight if you eat 9 or 10 don't feel bad cuz they're good for you. Um, are you serious? I don't think so.

She says the same thing about the 8 Greens gummies. How she eats multiple per day. Between the 8 Greens and Gundry gummies, that must be all she eats daily.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom 

Nope...it's not "all" she consumes....she washes it down with gallons of "bone broth"....

I forgot that gimmick!!!

Whatta goldmine (down at the slaughterhouse)  use for leftover hides, hooves, bones, sinews, feathers, guts and horns......boil it all down (under pressure, where they can make batches in 15 minute intervals), strain off the fatty scummy froth on top, dry it all on sheets in an industrial dryer, package it in tiny tubes, put a pretty label on it, and sell it as something "healthy"....

( hey..it IS cooked at ultra high temps...so it MUST be OK to eat....right?)

RIGHT????

Try making this at home....a few bones, some skin, some toenail clippings and some hair....strain it and then eat it when it's "done".

Get back to us!!!

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they sold many of these ?  I cannot imagine people falling for these.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for clarifying this.  Taking a nutirtion course is NOT the same as a degree in nutrition.  How anyone can promote gummies is mind boggling.  I used to really love watching Kerstin but between this Gundry dude and the 8 Greens woman, I'm out.  So sad.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY   Andrew Lessman is the best.  His supplements are top notch.  His green complex supplements abd his cruciferous extracts are amazing.  One of each a day and you get more than enough of your daily vegetables as well as the other greens we never eat.  I take a ton of his vitamins along with his Essential 1.   His vitamins are not mass produced - produced only in batches in an ethical  and environmentally friendly  facility.   He is the ultimate health and nutrition nerd.  I have learned so much from him.    I started taking his vitamins way back even before he was on the Q and on HSN.   He started selling them on the Sharper Image.

Frequent Contributor

This comment needs to be reviewed
and rephrased. respectfully there are many products you listed here. The comments on SOOOO many products here are offensive to me.
Please back up your products comments with your personal experience with them. Generalizations do not help me with your personal experience with them.
Derogatory comments about the vendors tell me how you feel about the vendor. But nothing about the product. Therefore I must look for more legitimate resources than attacking. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching him a couple years ago when he said a cashew is really a bean.

Esteemed Contributor

Like others have stated, Andrew Lessman is the real  deal. It rook me awhile to justify his prices, but it's a small price for good health.

I avoid Maltitol completely as well- any '-itol' ingredient actually. It's problematic for my GI tract (a laxative effect), plus potentially impacts a person's insulin level. WHich is why many use alternatives to sugar! 

Frequent Contributor

Lessman uses sucralose, has used aspartame in the past, and other fake sugars. You have to use something
Andrew stands up for himself in what he uses. Andrew gundry 8greens all use a little something something for taste. Dont you see it there just look. None of us would be eating any of this if they didn't put something in for taste. Open your eyes and you will see it there. Not a big amount in any of theirs but it's there. You just did not see it there look. It's all good in the end all have overwhelming benefits. My gosh look what's in our pet foods. Yuck