Honored Contributor

Gundry MD TSV - February 8, 2024

A617632 - Mighty Reds Nutrient Gummies 60 Servings $69.98

IMG_2757.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gundry MD TSV - February 8, 2024

This product might be just fine, but I've always thought this doctor is a little bit of a quack. Some docs can get really evangelical about their ideas when they're selling products. 

Respected Contributor

This guy seems to do nothing buy pop-up ads; very annoying.  He does seem like a quack and is a "gut" fanatic. I even asked one of the doctors in our family what he thinks of him and he had never heard of him, but said the whole "leaky gut" idea is worn out and a way to get millions of dollars for so-called "fixes". I would never be interested in buying anything he is selling. It is quite a coup for him to get on Q.

Honored Contributor

Wow, this is expensive for what it is.  The vitamin D levels are too low for me.  I am prescribed 4000iu's a day, not 1600iu's.

In addition, the sweetener used instead of sugar is Maltitol which causes gas, and has a laxative effect which causes diarrhea and discomfort for many people....including me.  

Super Contributor

I have to agree...there is something about this guy, every time I've seen or heard him, that feels snaky. I just get turned off right away. As far as the TSV, I am not a fan of gummies and get my vitamin supplements from Andrew Lessman, and I do eat a balanced diet. But, I get that for some people, the gummy is the best way for them to get some vitamins or whatever, and so I also get why QVC sells them. But this guy and some of the spin from both guest and host gives me pause regarding QVC's TSV choices.

Super Contributor

i agree, snaky-oil saleman- pop up ads.... 

big turnoff.

also, surprised he got on the Q

easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Gummies seem to always get stuck in my teeth. I try to avoid them and buy something else...like caps or pills instead.

Contributor

I’m not surprised this guy who seems a bit shady is on QVC. Seems lately their judgement on products is sadly lacking. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, guess what!
Respected Contributor

The guy seems shady to me, his ads pop up on just about every website I frequent. I haven't had much luck with prebiotics, they seem to tear up my fussy tummy. I think the whole gummy/edible thing is a gimmick and will soon wear out. I don't like so many chemicals added to any of my supplements and don't have a need to chew them. All that plus $35/mo for one type supplement is out of my budget.

Esteemed Contributor

Just when I decided that the greens were the biggest scam ever, here come Q with a better one 👎🏻