New Contributor

Great floral skirt on Sunday along with TSV.

Susan, you are spending the presentation apologizing for not having this skirt in petites.

Short women in Cali would love to wear this w/o ‘rolling” or hobbling the hem. We love tropical prints.  Why don’t you just make your bottoms in petites.  Come on, it can’t be that expensive if you limit your amounts.  Then if it sells out offer waitlist or not your choice.  Your original customer base is getting older, as you and we all are.  You, myself and many others will end up being petites.  I don’t believe I need to connect the dots for you.  I understand growing your fan base, but bear in mind you can’t build the 20th story unless your foundation is secure.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great floral skirt on Sunday along with TSV.

The QVC buyers decide whether or not a vendor will make a particular item.  She is apologizing because she wanted to make the skirt in petites but her buyer didn't think it would sell.  You need to complain to QVC.

Valued Contributor

I am sure she completely agrees with you and would love to cut this skirt in petite. The buyers make the decisions as to what Susan sells. Please send your request via email to the buyers and ask on Susan’s Facebook page. Those requests have a better chance of really being heard. I agree with you 100%. 

Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

I am sure she completely agrees with you and would love to cut this skirt in petite. The buyers make the decisions as to what Susan sells. Please send your request via email to the buyers and ask on Susan’s Facebook page. Those requests have a better chance of really being heard. I agree with you 100%. 

agree but how to email the buyers?

Valued Contributor

You can look on the bottom of the Q home page and contact QVC with your request.