Trusted Contributor

Got my First Aid Beauty TSV! This one is a keeper!!

I wasn’t too sure about this but everyone was raving about this brand. I couldn’t decide what scent, if any, to get. So I ordered the cranberry Pom. Then I kept thinking about honeysuckle. So a couple days later I ordered that also...

I got the cranberry yesterday. I love it! The scent is lightly fruity. It isn’t overwhelming, I can’t handle strong scents anymore. They give me a headache. This is just perfect! And the unscented is great too. Just a slight odor- I think it’s a medicinal smell? They say it’s eucalyptus. I find it pleasant & again not overwhelming. Anxious to get the honeysuckle in a couple days.

And did I mention how smooth my skin feels? And it absorbs wonderfully- not greasy. And so thick-not watered down. Right now this is my favorite skin product! And you can use it from head to toe! Not like some brands that make you think you need a separate cream for face & body. I’m so glad I got auto-delivery!

Super Contributor

Re: Got my First Aid Beauty TSV! This one is a keeper!!

@Tribesters   Welcome to the FAB Fan Club!  I love this product and have used it for years.  I still get excited when one of my beauty sample boxes comes with a FAB sample.  I like to have it with me all the time!

My favorite is the grapefruit.  Glad you have found something that is working so well for you! 😊

Respected Contributor

FAB has a good line, for sure.  I received my TSV too and like the Pom/Cranberry.  I have used the Original and some of the other scents over the years.  My favorites are the Cucumber/Melon and a Mint.  The product definitely soothes my itchy, dry skin during the winter season when I spend so much time inside with the dry air in my house.  The 14 oz. jar makes a very nice gift also.  I have used a few of the other products in the line too, but IMO the best product for the best value is the moisturizer. 

Valued Contributor

Awesome to hear!! So glad you like the scent of the Cranberry Pom...I also ordered that scent and I've never used FAB either, so seeing a positive review is definitely promising. I really don't like buying something fragranced on a blind buy, but hopefully like you I will enjoy the scent. Thanks for telling us!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

After rave reviews on this stuff a couple of yrs ago, decided to try it myself. I have dry skin, my hands are like sandpaper during the winter. This stuff did nothing for me, my skin overall, especially my hands. I threw it all away.

Good to know some of you like it. Waste of money for me.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Sorry the FAB product did not work well for you.  I have tried other brands.  Here are some that have worked for me: L'Occitane, Skin Fix, Beekman 1802 and Lotil.  Have you tried any of those?  If not, what does work for you?  The good thing is, there are a lot of choices for skin care in the marketplace.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd never tried FAB before, but received a nice sample several years ago in a beauty box, and loved it. I've not ordered more, because I use Philosophy and Clinique for moisturization. I recently discovered the Beekman Boys goats milk line, and love it also. Congratulations on your purchase, and the great results you are getting!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters  So glad you like FAB.   I use a lot of different lines of moisturizers, and this line is one of my FAVORITES.  I aways get the Original but this time decided to go out on a limb and try the Cranberry Pom, because it sounds so good.   The AD I had expired so I'm back on with this set.  The nice thing is you can switch up scents if you desire when you're on AD.   ENJOY your kit.  It's perfect for this time of the year.

Their HEMP OIL is also wonderful. It's really hydrating and makes your skin so smooth.  Not greasy at all.

Honored Contributor

I also purchased the FAB TSV -- 1st timer here as well.

I contemplated the scents all day because I don't like too sweet, too flowery, or too plant-like.  I trusted the vendor when she said the vanilla was not sweet, but more like the vanilla bean.  All I can say is I love it!  It barely has any scent at all, which is wonderful for my liking.  My skin loves it too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using it for years because it really works!!  It is my go to as soon as winter arrives.  I prefer unscented but once had cucumber/melon and that was nice too.

Enjoy!