Esteemed Contributor

@Magny    I totally agree.   I have well exercised  legs and a good figure and I am ordering them 

Respected Contributor

I think the skort is cute but I’ve got two things I’ve been waiting three weeks for and I don’t want to add anymore items until I see those shipped. 

Respected Contributor

I wear skorts all the time when golfing, but this one is a big pass for me. Those big, pork chop, clearly outlined pockets are really dated. Plus, there are no back pockets. My glove goes in my back left pocket when I take it off to putt. I'll stick to my golf gear from Nike, UnderArmour and Puma. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Bike shorts underneath - who the heck wears bike shorts these days??? No one. I used to wear bike shorts years ago, they are NOT cool in hot weather, no comfort there.

And they tout UV protection of 50?????????? WHY????? All this skort/short covers is your butt! It's not at all like we go out naked and slather on suncreen for our butts!!!! Are you kidding me?

Then they make 3 lengths - I'm only 5'4" and I still no way I'd wear even the tall. They're only 20" long!!!!

I suppose if you're a tennis player, these would be good but there's no way I'd buy nor wear these out anywhere in public, beach maybe, nowhere else.

I love skorts, I've had tons through the years, I still do and still wear them but there's no way I'd even consider these extremely short skorts. This fabric looks really HOT too, too hot for 80s-90s temps.

Don't forget - all for the bargain basement price of a whopping $40.00.

Respected Contributor

I used to like skorts but got away away from them.  I found them too hot - you're wearing two layers - basically shorts under a skirt.  The most comfortable/lightest ones were by Susan Graver.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of skorts from Orvis that I like and have been thinking about buying more this season.  I've been looking at some from Land's End that are about 1/2 the price of this TSV.  

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Bike shorts underneath - who the heck wears bike shorts these days??? No one.

Male bike messengers in Center City.  ThankYou-smiley.gifLawd! 

let me wipe the sin from my eyes. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

oops guess you've never had a brain bleed and been paralyzed on your left side. unable to wear shorts/skirts with buttons. zipper. I'm 64  and it incredibly difficult to find cute summer wear I can just pull up with my one useful hand. and since I had well-formed legs prior to the stroke a skort is a Godsend they are pull-on! sorry your legs are not conducive to shorts. but there are plenty of Bermuda shorts /capris that you can buy. i can't.

Contributor

don't know isn't it genetics ?. momma had great legs even at 93 and at 64 I am so blessed. love shorts!

Contributor

temp sounds great to me I can stand the heat a lot better than the cold. enjoy!