Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    That's about what our humidity is but the temp was only 91°.  They said patio restaurants could open here.  Now who wants to sit outside on pavement in 90+° heat and eat?  No thank you.

@Kachina624      Definitely me, either.    PLUS we have a smog alert.    Anyway, I won't have any restaurant plans until the Covid is dead and gone(!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Me too; have no desire whatsoever to go to a restaurant.  Petri dishes for viruses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I think they’re cute. I’m 5’10” and these would be a little longer than mid-thigh on me. I’m getting the gray and the navy.
Valued Contributor
I love these!! I ordered the black and eggplant. These sell online at Athleta for $59.
Honored Contributor

I see that style for older women or golfers and cannot imagine younger females wearing it.  

Nothing wrong with anyone of any age wearing what they like and want.  I wouldn't wear that style because I find it too conservative looking.  At 67 I wear 4"- 6" shorts and have toned and muscular legs so nothing to hide but even if not the case, longer would be too hot and uncomfortable for me.

Honored Contributor

I love this skort!  I have several skorts and wanted to add this to my collection.  But I think they missed the anticipated demand on the length with these.  The Tall version should be length for the Regular size.  The Talls are nearly already sold out.  Just my guess, but I think most Talls are being purchased by women who normally wear Regular.  

Respected Contributor

Its cute and I would have ordered it but... It's 6 am and Every color except black is sold out in my size, so either they didn't bring a lot, or it's popular...- Black polyester in summer, is sweat-Ville. I guess I'm passing and that's fine. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love this skort!  I have several skorts and wanted to add this to my collection.  But I think they missed the anticipated demand on the length with these.  The Tall version should be length for the Regular size.  The Talls are nearly already sold out.  Just my guess, but I think most Talls are being purchased by women who normally wear Regular.  

I’m only 5’3”, with well-exercised legs, & I still couldn’t wear them, though they are cute & I like Zuda a lot Then the idea of wearing two layers in the heat is questionable too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852   I agree. I think they are very cute and they come in 3 lengths.   I would wear these golfing or even at the pool or at the beach.  I dont think they’re pricey at all.  Not everyone can wear all styles but to knock a piece of clothing because it may not suit you is silly.  I am ordering a pair

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I agree.  I think they are cute and ordering a pair