Contributor

Re: Goli Apple Cider Vinegar TSV 2/27

The shipping charge should be free!  Everyone got free shipping yesterday and it should have carried over to today!  If I like, I will go elsewhere for free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

Personally, I would not buy these; but, I did happen to see them at WalMart today.  $12 per bottle so that would be $36 vs. what QVC is charging.  Plus no shipping.  Not a good QVC deal here at all.

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT MIND THE SMALL AMOUNT OF SUGAR, I CAN TESTIFY THAT ACV DEFINITLY DECREASES HUNGER AND BLOATING.  THE OTHER VERY MUCH HELPS WITH CALMING AND DESTRESSING.  WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT AS THEY WORK FOR ME.

I CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND  WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND EXPERIENCES WITH PRODUCTS, AS WELL AS WHAT WE WANT OR CHOSE NOT TO HAVE IN A PRODUCT.   JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE GREAT RESULTS WITH IT.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEKEND!

The amount of sugar in these gummies is NO small amount.  1 gram of added sugar per ACV gummy and 4 grams of added sugar in 2 Ashwagandha gummies.  With just 3 gummies (I believe you are supposed to take more than 1 ACV per day) you are eating over 1 teaspoon of sugar per day.  If you have 4 ACV gummies per day and 2 Ashwagandha gummies per day that is 2 teaspoons of sugar each day.  That is quite a bit for something that is advertised to be healthy.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

Please read the labels posted before you consider buying.  The Aswhagandha gummy vitamins contain 4 grams of added sugar per 2 gummies.  4.2 grams of sugar is 1 teaspoon.  If you take these everyday you are essentially eating almost 1 teaspoon of sugar unnecessarily.  That is NOT good for your health.

EXACTLY the reason why I never buy ANY GUMMIES. 

Extra sugar? I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

I take Ashwaghanda in capsule form. It has no flavor or odor.