Honored Contributor

Disappointed that they don't offer oval hoops for a tsv. They're always round, I personally like ovals better , although I do have rounds in my wardrobe but I also have ovals which seem to be so seldom offered.

Today's tsv looks very familiar as a repeat too.

Super Contributor

Gold Day turned into Gold Plated Day. It’s crazy to me that gold plated jewelry is this expensive...and during the presentation they’re comparing this “costume” jewelry to “Madison Avenue” jewelry with a straight face. 

Once I remembered that selling is simply branding and marketing, then treating Gold One 1KT as fine jewelry makes perfect sense. It’s how they handled silicone filled jewelry, too.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

I was disappointed as well.  I really, really need another pair of hoop earrings.  Not.

Honored Contributor

$500 plus tax and shipping for a pair of hoops at 1/8 inch wide is off the charts!! And that is TSV pricing. 

Respected Contributor

The “Q’s” diamond and gold prices are out of control. Check other shopping channels. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would make a hidden clasp hoop earring, not sure what they call them, but they look so much better. The clasp on these looks so bad.

Contributor
I cringe every time I hear a host blabber on about jewelry being “Madison Ave”. What does that even mean? Is it Madison and 68th St. or Madison and 125th St? Why Madison Ave? Has anyone from QVC actually been to Madison Ave?

It’s just such a stupid false comment. It’s now a joke.
Contributor
I don’t understand why on these specialty days why QVC insists on having overpriced items as their TSV. Gold Rush should be something simple and affordable so that everyone can try it. They do this all the time and it’s very annoying.
Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I wish they would make a hidden clasp hoop earring, not sure what they call them, but they look so much better. The clasp on these looks so bad.

Are you talking about omega backs!

those are my favorites but do increase the cost of earrings.