Respected Contributor

Re: Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

I don't understand the "problematic" going to the bathroom. You're ALONE in the bathroom, even in a public bathroom. Who's going to see? Dragging on the floor? Your slacks touch the floor when you use the bathroom too - the world doesn't come to an end. Getting dunked in the toilet? It's not that flowy in the top or the sleeves that is would hit the water as you pull it down.

If you don't like it, fine. But if you like it and your only concern is regarding how easy it is to use the bathroom, I wouldn't let that stop me from buying it.

Respected Contributor

On 7/3/2014 pink dogwood said:

I don't get this bathroom problem everyone is talking about. If you have pants or shorts you have to take these down to go to the bathroom too. They too drag on the floor especially pants made out of ANY fabric, and again especially is they're made out of flimsy fabrics like gauze, liquid knit etc.

People talk about bathroom breaks as if you have to strip totally in front of every other person in the bathroom - you all know this isn't true. Honestly, anything to bad mouth the designer - I just don't get it.

If you don't like it an d don't plan to buy it then stop with the bad comments and move along.

Exactly. I didn't finish reading all the posts before I couldn't help but post my response which was similar to yours. I especially love the comment about anyone over a size 12 probably not being able to manage getting in and out of this because they're so out of shape! Some people are just beyond belief.

Honored Contributor

Hmm why would it be any different thank pulling down a pair of jeans of leggings etc

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

This would be no where near as difficult to get out of and back into than the tights you all wear all winter.Now you want to talk about a Pain to get out of and back into in the bathroom.

Honored Contributor

On 7/3/2014 happy housewife said:

This would be no where near as difficult to get out of and back into than the tights you all wear all winter.Now you want to talk about a Pain to get out of and back into in the bathroom.

....or a pair of 'Super-Duper' compression Spanx!!

Occasional Contributor

I will definitely be wearing this often, but then again women have a lot of style where I live so I will fit right in. As for the bathroom issue, I don't see this being a problem, is it that hard to take a little time to adjust your clothing?

Respected Contributor

pink dogwood, if you've ever worn a romper pr even a jump suit, you'd better understand this problem. You don't just drop a romper from the waist. It has to come all the way off the shoulders to take it down. And yes, it becomes quite a problem in those tiny stalls, and with the entire garment literally off you, it's sure to hit the floor sooner or later. Cute on, but a b***h to potty in!

And btw, Classique, I don't see the difference in a larger lady having to deal with this or a smaller one. Same song either way. For anyone, regardles of size, they look cute on, but are a real pain coming off. Been there, done that.

Wish someone caller would ask Susan about this, just for fun!!

SOOOOO HAPPY to see Sharon on again. Would prefer that she be hosting alone, though.

Honored Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Classique said:
On 7/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/2/2014 Alsee said: Susan said rompers are all the rage. No adults wear rompers where i live. It looks cute but I just don't see it for women - it would be good in kiddie sizes maybe but I dont see the point. Wear a dress or wear shorts. I don't need both at the same time.
They are trying to spin it as something sort of athletic-like you can ride a bike in it. Um...I don't wear a dress when I ride my bike or work out.

Well you could go bike riding very easily in one of these but going to the bathroom would be problematic.

These were very popular in 1970. I had two very cute ones that I wore bicycle riding all the time. They were difficult to maneuver in the ladies room but not too bad IF you are in good shape and don't have any physical limitations.

Anyone over a size twelve would probably NOT be interested in wearing these bike riding or out in public as the bathroom would really be a problem in the larger sizes since odds are you're not in good shape and would have lots of difficulty unzipping it and then rezipping it.

Wow you really have a distaste for plus size women, psst there is no zipper in this garment so your theory goes out the window Smiley Tongue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 7/3/2014 Perkup said:

pink dogwood, if you've ever worn a romper pr even a jump suit, you'd better understand this problem. You don't just drop a romper from the waist. It has to come all the way off the shoulders to take it down. And yes, it becomes quite a problem in those tiny stalls, and with the entire garment literally off you, it's sure to hit the floor sooner or later. Cute on, but a b***h to potty in!

And btw, Classique, I don't see the difference in a larger lady having to deal with this or a smaller one. Same song either way. For anyone, regardles of size, they look cute on, but are a real pain coming off. Been there, done that.

Wish someone caller would ask Susan about this, just for fun!!

SOOOOO HAPPY to see Sharon on again. Would prefer that she be hosting alone, though.

Yes, it does have to come off from the shoulders, but what's the big deal? You take it off the shoulder, gather it at the waist and pull it down. It's light material, not bulky and not lots of material that would make the process difficult.

Honored Contributor

I have not seen the presentation but isn't it a simple pullup style No buttons or zippers? It seems pretty easy to me.