Respected Contributor

Re: Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

So, if you push over the crotch of the shorts to tinkle (per SG) then you have to dig in there to push over the crotch of your panties too. {#emotions_dlg.blink} Or maybe not wear them with this outfit.

Super Contributor

When I first saw this, I thought it was a dress, I was going to order 2 of them when I realized there were shorts attached. I thought about the bathroom issue and quickly changed my mind. Too bad, it would have really been a cute dress.

Frequent Contributor

I'm loving this post. So many useful ideas! And, I too was a bit baffled by Susan's comment that she just pulled the bottom aside? It's one thing to do that with a bathing suit when you're likely to be going back into the ocean or something and don't really worry if you miss a little on your suit, but to do that with a full on short; interesting!

One of the reasons I do like a short or skimmie under a skirt or dress is thigh chaffing! Come on, admit it, I'm not the only one who gets that! One of my friends was reading this months' InStyle and saw these! They are from a website called www.bandelettes.com!Bandelettes.com

It's cute, but come on now. Really, we have to use the bathroom in public none the least. Not well executed.

Frequent Contributor

P.S. I TRIED to make the above image smaller.

Honored Contributor

On 7/3/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 7/3/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 7/3/2014 GoodStuff said:

I'm well past the age and stage where I can plan to go through an entire evening or outing without one or two (or a few) visits to the ladies' room. Which makes rompers and jumpsuits an automatic no-go for me. I am not willing to totally undress in a public restroom when I need to use the facilities.

Not even with the International Potty Kit? (Described above.) :0

Even with. And The IPK description is quite the amusing post, no? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Very detailed. And apparently there are 30 kits available.

(Maybe they should be an upsell to the TSV?){#emotions_dlg.blush}

Regular Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/2/2014 Alsee said: Susan said rompers are all the rage. No adults wear rompers where i live. It looks cute but I just don't see it for women - it would be good in kiddie sizes maybe but I dont see the point. Wear a dress or wear shorts. I don't need both at the same time.
They are trying to spin it as something sort of athletic-like you can ride a bike in it. Um...I don't wear a dress when I ride my bike or work out.
I wear cute summer dresses to ride my bike. Europeans do this, too. Fun and comfortable.
Respected Contributor

I think that when you are holding onto the crotch of the romper you will automatically get tinkle on your fingers. Also, is one sitting or hovering while this is happening?

Super Contributor

On 7/3/2014 ILikeShade said:

I think that when you are holding onto the crotch of the romper you will automatically get tinkle on your fingers. Also, is one sitting or hovering while this is happening?

I am trying to envision Susan...... hmmm..... l

Respected Contributor

I just thought of another complication of sliding the crotch aside. What if some gas comes out the back end simultaneously? I have heard that this sometimes happens. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I would prefer that it go into the toilet bowl instead of my clothing, but that's just me I guess.