Frequent Contributor

Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

I love my skorts but I don't like the idea of being in a public restroom and having to take my entire outfit off to go to bathroom. I can imagine in dragging on floor. No thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

Yes, especially if you're wearing a jacket or sweater over it. You'll have to take everything off!

Honored Contributor

I hadn't thought of that. . . . Although it's very cute!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Susan said rompers are all the rage. No adults wear rompers where i live. It looks cute but I just don't see it for women - it would be good in kiddie sizes maybe but I dont see the point. Wear a dress or wear shorts. I don't need both at the same time.
Trusted Contributor

I like how neither Rachel nor Susan has addressed going to the bathroom in this dress. It's like QVC hopes we won't realize we'd have to take the dress off.

Honored Contributor

Lol...if you aren't careful you could mistakenly dunk it in the toilet. That's why I don't like jumpsuits. Cute, but not bathroom friendly.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Alsee said: Susan said rompers are all the rage. No adults wear rompers where i live. It looks cute but I just don't see it for women - it would be good in kiddie sizes maybe but I dont see the point. Wear a dress or wear shorts. I don't need both at the same time.
If someone wants to wear a dress and shorts that is what Jockey Skimmies are for!
Honored Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Alsee said: Susan said rompers are all the rage. No adults wear rompers where i live. It looks cute but I just don't see it for women - it would be good in kiddie sizes maybe but I dont see the point. Wear a dress or wear shorts. I don't need both at the same time.
They are trying to spin it as something sort of athletic-like you can ride a bike in it. Um...I don't wear a dress when I ride my bike or work out.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Don't like the elastic waste--- and that model's hair- seriously thinks she looks good? Looks like she stuck her finger in an electic socket and I'd seriously wonder if a bird might mistake it for a nest.

That scarf top is gorgeous but she used to include a tank WITH it, not at extra cost. :<</p>

Frequent Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Vickie00 said:

I like how neither Rachel nor Susan has addressed going to the bathroom in this dress. It's like QVC hopes we won't realize we'd have to take the dress off.

Lol. I love how Rachel talked how easy it was to get it into it. Getting out is another story!