Occasional Contributor

Re: Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

LOL LOL LOL. I thought I was the only one.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "This outfit is a restroom nightmare waiting to happen" Not sure whether I really liked the outfit or not, but I would never consider anything with attached shorts. If they were separate, I might have taken a closer look. I don't know what they were thinking here. Not for me.

Honored Contributor

OP --- Going to the bathroom should be ""fun"" ... Seriously?

Super Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

OP --- Going to the bathroom should be ""fun"" ... Seriously?

You don't understand use of irony?

Respected Contributor

OMG. This is one of the best threads we've had in a while. I haven't laughed so much since I read the Sorry Mr. Brownpants........ thread.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't realize this thread was still going! I'm glad so many have gotten so much enjoyment out of it!

I have to admit something! No, I don't have money to waste, but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to order this thing. Got it the other day, and it is as awful as I could imagine -- at least on me. I'm an XL and it was not flattering at all. And, truth be told, it wasn't that easy to get on; nevermind taking off to go to restroom. And, no I didn't experiment with that!

I secretly hoped I'd be wrong, because I do like my Denim & Co. skort which I am wearing as we speak. But, alas, another Susan Graver disappoints...me and there goes $6.95 to satisfy my curiosity.

Honored Contributor

Tricia, you can never tell which way a thread will go. This one turned out to be a fun one. Good for you for trying out this garment in spite of your feelings about it. You gave it a good try. And I am now wearing my newest Susan Graver top, A234453, and I love it! She has some hits and some misses, and I'm glad we all have the chance to come here and say what we like, as well as what we don't like.
Valued Contributor

On 7/10/2014 TriciatheRealtor said:

I didn't realize this thread was still going! I'm glad so many have gotten so much enjoyment out of it!

I have to admit something! No, I don't have money to waste, but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to order this thing. Got it the other day, and it is as awful as I could imagine -- at least on me. I'm an XL and it was not flattering at all. And, truth be told, it wasn't that easy to get on; nevermind taking off to go to restroom. And, no I didn't experiment with that!

I secretly hoped I'd be wrong, because I do like my Denim & Co. skort which I am wearing as we speak. But, alas, another Susan Graver disappoints...me and there goes $6.95 to satisfy my curiosity.

Don't feel bad. I was speaking so highly of this TSV because I thought it looked like it would be a winner. I purchased 3-ugh! $13.00 down the drain. I purchased two smalls and 1 medium because I wasn't sure how it would run...it was God Awful! It looked so horrible on me!! It had no structure at all. Oh well, I haven't returned anything in a long time, but all three went back ASAP! The funny thing is the postal clerk said he had gotten quite a few QVC returns today! I wonder...{#emotions_dlg.crying}.now I think I will buy the Philosophy TSV instead{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered my second one. I got the brown that is a merlot. And I have a blue coming. In my case I am short and this is perfect. Easy to get on and off and looks cute and spunky with our without accessories. Yes, I have posted about this before. There is something for all of us at QVC. I am so tired of dresses that go down to the floor and the only remedy is not to order or cut off half a dress to make them fit right.