Super Contributor

Glass Lock & Lock TSV Tips

[ Edited ]

In case this was sorted as spam by your email service, or you just didn't get the email at all, QVC sent out a tips PDF on how to use the lids. I read a few on here that were having issues with them, I myself had issues with the largest container, this may help. I just received this email today so, you may have it too, and check your spam folders.

fullsizeoutput_23fc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_23fb.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glass Lock & Lock TSV Tips

[ Edited ]

My warning............those glass units get very slippery when in the freezer compartment.  You reach for one - or one is sitting too close to the edge of shelf...........and ZIP.......it slides out of hand or on the floor.  A few close calls will teach you well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ane1Care  ... THANKS for posting this ☺️

Honored Contributor

someone in the reviews mentioned how to close the lid and it worked perfectly for me.

i snap the top two snaps, then the bottom two snaps, then each snap on the left and right hand side. 

i do really like this set and will get a lot of use out of the pieces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing the tips on the lids  @Ane1Care I picked up several sets of the glass containers last year and really like them. I don't put them in the freezer but use them for storing of leftovers and fruits and vegetables. 

Frequent Contributor

It’s nice of you to post this and I hope it helps someone, but it didn’t work for me on the largest dish. I’m disappointed that the set is still being sold with known issues. Sadly this method won’t fix the issue for everyone.