Super Contributor
I think Lori would style a person and walks the streets of NY looking very chic. She does not wear half of what she us selling. The tops sell so she keeps making them. I garentee Lori is in black spike boots jeans a collar shirt , ruffle or turtle neck , or scarf , a really sharp jacket , perhaps short with a Long top. She is not wearing the repetitious clothing on the Q that is being manufactured.
Trusted Contributor
I would never wear all those layers and ruffles. I’m not a conservative dresser either. I would say I lean trendy but not extreme. For instance, I bought Candace tie dye puffy sleeve top in three colors I love it so much. My husband and I do not like Lori’s styles. I don’t know who she styles and rarely watch her shows.
Trusted Contributor
I agree. I can’t see her wearing 4 layers in her personal life.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Give me a break!!!

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the bag lady look.....so have never cared for her line. I am sure she has done great custom styles for celebrities and others, but designs her QVC line to have wider appeal. She seems very nice...have not seen her in years other than in a few QVC videos. 

Super Contributor

@Duckncover  Now why do you have to say "bag lady look"? Why can't you just say "I don't care for the look"? You know a lot of customers/posters here like/love Logo, so why insult such a large group of WOMEN?

Try kindness!