Trusted Contributor

It looks like a suitcase.

Frequent Contributor

I have this bag in black, from when it was a TSV in December. Luckily I did not have the issues others have had. I LOVE this bag. It easily fits my wallet, an iPad, a quart size water bottle and then some. The side pockets keep my iPhone, a bunch of pens, a Sharpie and a nail file organized. On the other side I put lip balm, business card case and little pill case.

I have carried this bag every day for the last 4+ months, several flights and daily abuse later looking stylish and great.

VERY happy with my purchase.

Super Contributor

To OP: Why do you assume that because it is a big bag it needs to be ""filled up?""

Trusted Contributor

I didn't buy--for financial reasons--but I am a big bag gal and would love to purchase it if I ever can.

Respected Contributor
I love a large bag and decided to order this one. All my purses are big. And this bag is not as heavy as one of my LV bags. The bottom line with a quality bag is that quality hardwear and leather can be a bit heavy. I do not fill up a big bag but I like being able to carry more when I need to. I also carry a ten inch tablet and that takes some room. I hate to say this, but most of the handbags are made in the same Chinese factories....brahmin, dooney and others are made there. I was upset to see that my brahmin is no longer usa made. The point is the name brand does not mean what it used to. So trying a new brand in a style I like is fine with me. If I do not like it...I will send it back or not purchase another.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor
I think it really depends on who is doing the carrying. Lol. I have a little one and I carry around a blankie, water bottle, stuffed toy or two, etc. I'm out of the diaper bag stage, but definitely need a bigger bag to carry around her things and mine. I wanna look stylish too! I have my share of "designer" bags, but I kinda like the idea of people not knowing EXACTLY where my bag is from. Let them guess...
Frequent Contributor

I guess I did not realize all the ladies that love a big bag. Wow! I carry a small crossbody Vera bag that leaves me handsfree and fits my phone, lotion, lipstick, credit cards, pen, paper, cash and that's about all I need. Hope you all love your new bags.

Contributor
Yes - I agree - bad too large for me & I don't know many people who carry this size bag. I realize many Q viewers like big bags but I would love to see this in a mid-size as well. Not small - but mid size. I am 5'1"" & simply couldn't be comfortable with the size offered.
Honored Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Cookie06 said:

Yes this price isn't too bad for a leather bag, but an unknown designer, no way. I have purchased a Coach bag, all leather beautiful handbag, and it was only a few dollars more at Macy's Department Store on sale.

Sorry Lisa...

But this bag is all leather, too, isn't it? I'm not in the market for a new handbag, but if I were, I'd just buy what I loved and wouldn't worry about who designed it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 5/16/2014 brii said:
On 5/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

The size is fine. I would never buy anything GILI, however.

Same here...

I don't buy anything GILI due to the quality issues I see regularly posted....I like a big bag but the shape of this bag would overwhelm most of us...it sure does overwhelm Lisa in the pic....if you did actually fill it up, it would be too heavy to even carry. I'll pass on this one.