Super Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/17/2014 alarmclock said:

Go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlot17/3803007309/

That is offensive. Why are you posting a sexually offensive link?

Why on earrth is this bag sexually offensive? Where is your mind? Don't get it. Bags with a turn key have been around forever. Sounds sick to me.

Super Contributor

I don't consider this a hand bag but a tote, much too large for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Valued Contributor
On 5/16/2014 brii said:
On 5/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

The size is fine. I would never buy anything GILI, however.

Same here...

I don't get it. What's wrong with GILI??? They might have had issues with some earlier bags but they fixed them. I got GILI Vintage Leather Hobo, the backpack, and just ordered Roma 2. I love those bags and I'm impressed with the quality. I was really disappointed with the 2 DB bags I ordered recently and had to return them.

Honored Contributor
On 5/20/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 5/16/2014 brii said:

Same here...

I don't get it. What's wrong with GILI??? They might have had issues with some earlier bags but they fixed them. I got GILI Vintage Leather Hobo, the backpack, and just ordered Roma 2. I love those bags and I'm impressed with the quality. I was really disappointed with the 2 DB bags I ordered recently and had to return them.

TK, the refusal to buy Gili might well translate more into having a problem with Lisa Robertson than anything else... Go figure. It's a great bag, big but not huge like the larger Gili tote, which really is luggage sized... I wouldn't want every bag I own to be this size, but it'll certainly get used. It's an each to their own kind of thing. Silly, to me, is one of those dinky cross body bags that look like they were meant for a kid and that doesn't hold squat...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 5/20/2014 stevieb said:
On 5/20/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 5/16/2014 brii said:

Same here...

TK, the refusal to buy Gili might well translate more into having a problem with Lisa Robertson than anything else... Go figure. It's a great bag, big but not huge like the larger Gili tote, which really is luggage sized... I wouldn't want every bag I own to be this size, but it'll certainly get used. It's an each to their own kind of thing. Silly, to me, is one of those dinky cross body bags that look like they were meant for a kid and that doesn't hold squat...

So I figured....so much hatred toward Lisa just because she is beautiful.... some of her comments seem silly and some of the clothes/shoes she presents aren't that pretty, but it can be said about any other brand! I think Lisa is one of the most professional presenters on qvc, that's why I enjoy watching her. And yes, to each their own.... I just don't like to see all those haters' comments.....pathetic!