Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

George Foreman Grill TSV on 12/6

Does anyone have a George Foreman Grill out there?  The TSV coming up is a 5 serving 3 in 1 grill  with the ceramic, waffle, and griddle plates for $94.95 plus $7 shipping.

I was just wondering if this was something that would make cooking easier for me.  I only cook for me and am looking for healthier ways to cook stuff.  I usually throw things together in my slow cooker but sometimes that makes too many leftovers.  I may not need this size grill but just wondering if anyone has suggestions.  Thanks!     

Trusted Contributor

Re: George Foreman Grill TSV on 12/6

We have the smaller Foreman grill which measures 12" X 9" and we use it often. However, the grids are not remove able which makes it difficult to clean and due to the smaller size, it takes a long time to cook certain things such as bacon or sausages. 

I plan on buying this TSV for DH (he loves to cook) for Christmas which will expand what can be cooked both in the amount and in a shorter period of time. I just can't decide which color😀,

Frequent Contributor

Re: George Foreman Grill TSV on 12/6

Thanks @LIndaMJ.  I will definitely look for on with the removable plates.  I may just end up purchasing the TSV.   I like all the colors too!