Regular Contributor

Re: Gemstone bracelet

[ Edited ]

Sorry but my feelings are that it's ridiculously over priced! This is not a good value TSV. You can shop online for these exact gemstones in silver and find a much better price! QVC recently has been selling inferior quality TSV's made cheaply to cut corners over quality or over priced one's! I thought QVC meant Quality, Value & Convenience...I'm seeing neither lately. Sorry to be so brutal to satisfied customers, but I have shopped QVC from the beginning. I understand times have changed but the customers are not blind and can shop elsewhere!

Esteemed Contributor
I didn’t even like it. In fact the entire Gem Day to me is a bust. The only thing I liked was a Moonstone Ri g in Katrina’s show and it sold out fast
Respected Contributor
The prices on 1/2 of these items are so expensive. Everything sold out in Janes show. It must be me.🤔 Bless everyone that isn’t struggling and has thousands to spend on jewelry! I have to watch what I spend at the food store lately.. lol
Honored Contributor

@SammySiamese wrote:

Sorry but my feelings are that it's ridiculously over priced! This is not a good value TSV. You can shop online for these exact gemstones in silver and find a much better price! QVC recently has been selling inferior quality TSV's made cheaply to cut corners over quality or over priced one's! I thought QVC meant Quality, Value & Convenience...I'm seeing neither lately. Sorry to be so brutal to satisfied customers, but I have shopped QVC from the beginning. I understand times have changed but the customers are not blind and can shop elsewhere!

Just said that in a post I started earlier.  I think the price is also too high for a silver bracelet and those stones .

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the tsv either.  I have ordered tanzanite from QVC years ago and it was so washed out and small.  I ended up returning. 

Honored Contributor

The last few line bracelets I bought were from ShopLC dot com. They are similar in carat weights to the TSV. I have a Welo opal, Russian chrome diopside, blue topaz and garnet, all in sterling and they were all around $125. 

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree. I would not even consider it when I saw the largest was 2" bigger than the smallest, which was my size. That is a lot less silver and gemstones. I don't understand why the smallest size has to pay more per weight and size. 

Honored Contributor

I like the fact QVC charges all sizes the same.  And no I don't wear an x-large, I wear an average.  

Honored Contributor

I don't care for line bracelets so I wasn't even tempted.  I agree that the small wrist ladies are partially paying for the large wrist ladies' bracelets.