Regular Contributor

Re: Garmin Vivofit2 Activity Tracker TSV

I have coworkers who have the updated VivoSmart and they LOVE them! I don't know anyone who liked the VivoFit.

Super Contributor

I'm very happy to report that I love my Vivofit2. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sync it with my Tracfone Android - but it went perfectly! I love being able to track my sleep and my steps. I think of it more as an activity tracker than a step tracker. I've been walking three miles a day and keeping track of my calories on MyFitnessTracker - and I've already lost two pounds! Whoo Whoo!

Super Contributor

I love mine too!  It's so much more interactive than last year's FitBit.  The only thing...I thought it was supposed to sinc with my phone twice a day. Mine has't done that so I have been doing it manually. Guess I will need to pull up the on-line manual. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@benzgirl wrote:

I love mine too!  It's so much more interactive than last year's FitBit.  The only thing...I thought it was supposed to sinc with my phone twice a day. Mine has't done that so I have been doing it manually. Guess I will need to pull up the on-line manual. 

Mine kept saying unable to sync (automatically) and I realized it was because my phone was more than 10 feet from the Vivofit when it was trying to sync. It syncs fine automatically and when I sync if I am in range.

Super Contributor

Hi Beauty Addiction.

It took me a while to figure that out, too.  Once I realized that my phone was the problem,

and turned off the phone's bluetooth, my computer was able to find the Garmin.  I only had to turn off the bluetooth until I had everything set up properly and now I can check from both the laptop or my iPhone.  I love it!  Heart