Respected Contributor
I know they have had similar spheres in the past that sold well. I’m curious what other people’s experiences are with these. I would love to put them on our front porch as I haven’t had much luck with real plants there. But I am afraid they may attract wasps. I don’t want them building nests in there. Has anyone had any issues with that?

I’m in FL and wasps, hornets, etc are a big nuisance.
Respected Contributor

I have some of the Wicker Park from last year and they are beautiful. I have green ones with tiny white flowers in what they had last year.

I am ordering the green 13" and the pink ones for around my house. I have no green thumb. They also split apart easily. I have been very pleased with my purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

Never had a problem with any nests in mine from last year.  Wasps and hornets seem to be a problem wherever you live.

Esteemed Contributor

Those are kind of pretty but it would break my heart to see butterflies,hummingbirds and bumble bees floating around them and figuring out they're fake.  No nectar, nothing to pollinate.  I love watching those creatures land on my real plants. So beautiful.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Never had problems with insects nor a all animals bother mine. M60313 are the ones I got last year. They look so real also. 

Respected Contributor
Thank you all for the responses. I think I will order a set to try them out.

@MoJoV
I too have wondered if butterflies, etc would try to land in them. I have other plants out in the yard they seem to love so hopefully they wouldn’t be tempted by these.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thank you all for the responses. I think I will order a set to try them out.

@MoJoV
I too have wondered if butterflies, etc would try to land in them. I have other plants out in the yard they seem to love so hopefully they wouldn’t be tempted by these.

Yes, I can see where those would have a place around a house. Glad you enjoy the creatures,too!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

To me they look fake & plastic like.  Too perfect.  They don't look anything like the bougainvillea that grows in So Calif.

Honored Contributor

While I love the faux garden items generally, I do not care for this TSV.  It's too perfect and too manicured for my taste.  It immediately says "faux" to me and that's not the look I like.

QVC's new garden brand called Garden Reflections had a hanging faux plant TSV back on March 3rd (not a sphere) and it looked like wildflowers growing and cascading down.  The all green one was spectacular!  I have two of them on my patio now and I've gotten wonderful compliments about them.   

Honored Contributor

They're cute but they remind me of the coronavirus, especially that red one.