Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

To me they look fake & plastic like.  Too perfect.  They don't look anything like the bougainvillea that grows in So Calif.

--------------

I was thinking the same thing!!  I grew up in a country where that flowering plant was everywhere.  My mother had a fence covered with it!  Beautiful plant, but it looks nothing like the spheres being sold.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

They're cute but they remind me of the coronavirus, especially that red one.

Ugh you're right - they do.  Not something I want to see every day.   I was thinking of the dark pink but forget it.

Respected Contributor
Hmm, now after reading more comments, I’m reconsidering. Lol I might get the green one. I wonder which size would be better to put in urns or flower pots. 15”?

Looks like the ones offered last year were 11 and 13, not 13 and 15 like this year.

They also have a succulent sphere, but it’s more expensive.

@Caaareful Shopper
I checked out Garden Reflections and didn’t see what you referred to, but they do offer some spheres too.
Valued Contributor

I think they look like cheap plastic, and they're WAY overpriced.  Maybe they look better in person?  

Trusted Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I think they look like cheap plastic, and they're WAY overpriced.  Maybe they look better in person?  

I agree with you.  Maybe a half mile away they might look decent but up close they definitely look like fake cheap plastic.  Maybe if I lived in an apt. and only had a balcony and no yard for plants would I even consider it.  These would be a joke where I live in the mountains in the South.

Respected Contributor

I happened on Caroline's presentation and caved.  I was shocked when I looked at shipping and even more so when purchasing two sets and there was no discount on shipping!  I sure hope they are nice but still upset over shipping.

Did QVC get rid of that policy on multiples?

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Hmm, now after reading more comments, I’m reconsidering. Lol I might get the green one. I wonder which size would be better to put in urns or flower pots. 15”?

Looks like the ones offered last year were 11 and 13, not 13 and 15 like this year.

They also have a succulent sphere, but it’s more expensive.

@Caaareful Shopper
I checked out Garden Reflections and didn’t see what you referred to, but they do offer some spheres too.

@crazycockermom  unfortunately, all colors/options in that March TSV sold out quickly.  

Honored Contributor

I do not have the greenest thumb but I love when it's time to put out some hanging baskets and other flowers on my front porch and back deck.

This year we are going to be out of town a couple of times throughout the summer for a week at a time.  The last time we were gone for a week I asked my neighbor to water my few plants.  She did.  Once.  ROFLOL  We had record high heat and humidity while we were gone so I came back to dead plants.  

I was thinking I would like to find some fake plants just for this year because I can't imagine not putting anything out.  I don't want to spend a ton of money and I don't want them to look fake.  That might be a tall order.  

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  here's a photo I took of the March TSV Garden Reflections hanging basket faux plant.  Just in case QVC brings them back before the season is over, and if you're interested. 

I do not hang them.  I took off the hook, released the three metal chains, and tucked them under the basket. Then I just placed them in two terra cotta planters I already had.  

They are Allie approved. (She's my 8 yr old Morkie ❤️).

90013E35-170E-4B0C-9D38-B84BFF332D88.jpeg

Respected Contributor
@Caaareful Shopper
That’s beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I will keep an eye out for those!

❤️Allie❤️