Honored Contributor

I think they look very plasticy close up and personal but from a distance of 8-10 ft they look good.  I got the yellow and they look very realistic.  I have a faux life-size Martha Stewart tree stump planter.  I'm going to place it in there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

My thoughts exactly on the Martha Stewart large faux tree stump planter, I ordered the plain green one for that to keep in the house. The red and yellow flowers are going to hang outside on our covered patio. I agree about looking very fake up close. Little disappointed in that. But from a distance they look good. I hope due to the very heavy plastic look of them, the ouside ones will hold up to extreme summer weather of storms, heat and wind, even though they will be fairly protected under the roof. After seeing them in person, I probably would have only purchased one for outside. Time will tell on how they hold up.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think they look very plasticy close up and personal but from a distance of 8-10 ft they look good.  I got the yellow and they look very realistic.  I have a faux life-size Martha Stewart tree stump planter.  I'm going to place it in there.