Trusted Contributor

I can understand the convenience of these plants, but they look fake to me.  

Respected Contributor

Wow, this completely sold out!  I was thinking about buying one, although I wasn't sure how it would look, but I guess I'll have to wait until it's repeated sometime or another one next year.  At least I'll get to see reviews.

Occasional Contributor

It's not the same company. They said on air today that it's a part of Home Reflections. I have been debating for a couple months now about making faux hanging baskets for a spot in the front of my house near garage and one on my back deck. Last year, both of the live flowers hanging baskets I had in those spots died within a month of purchase. I was so thrilled and shocked to see these on QVC. Without hesitation I ordered two, a red and a yellow. I think they look great and will be perfect for the two spots I need them. Don't have a green thumb so I'm a big fan of the faux options that QVC brings. I'm not as bothered at them being "fake" as some who are perhaps really into gardening and having real plants and flowers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@blissfullysweet  I agree. I am a gardener, but have no luck with baskets. No matter how much I water and tend to them, they look awful by the end of summer. I also bought two of the TSV. One for each deck, east and west sides of our house. I think that people will totally believe they are real since I love gardening. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Today I received the pink choice hanging basket (M74219).  There is no option to write a review, so I will offer my comments here.  I ordered one and then ordered two more on check payment. I now cancelled the order for the remaining two.

I am not opposed to faux plants.  In fact, I continue to love my faux cedar plants by National Tree Co. that I got from QVC a year or two ago.  They look real to me and everyone who sees them from a 4ft. distance.  They held up in the extremely hot Texas sun all summer, and withstood the recent add ice/snowstorm weeklong freeze we recently experienced.  No fading, no breaking, no change in color even though they are fully outdoors, exposed to the elements.

With that great experience I wanted the faux hanging baskets.  But this plant screams fake whether up close or at distance. Very shiny plastic. The most fake cheesie aspect are the flowers.  Disappointing that I can't decorate my front porch with carefree hanging baskets.

The only positives are the basket was well packaged as shown on QVC, arrived in perfect condition, and while I found the overall plant small, the plant is full and there are lots of hanging pieces in very nice varying lengths.

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the green option.  I must say, I am overjoyed with these!!  They look amazing, and I've had two neighbors so far, say how real they look, and how beautiful they are.  I have them on my covered patio outside my garden apartment.  The walkway is about 8 ft. away, if that helps anyone.

All the green "foliage" is quite full and hangs down substantially.  I placed mine in wide-mouthed terra cotta planters -- I did not hang them.  I took the S-hook off that holds the three chains, and let the chains come together under the basket  I wanted them there to weight down the baskets inside the planters when we may get windy weather.  

The green has tiny white wildflowers,like honeysuckles.  I intentionally did not want the colorful flower options because they didn't look authentic to me even on camera.  Hopefully those who did get the colored flowers are indeed happy with them though. 

All in all, I'm very happy with them.

New Contributor

Anyone have a purple one they are returning to QVC - I want to buy from you!  I will pay full TSV shipping PLUS shipping to me!  I ordered two, but only got one.  PLEASE contact me!

Esteemed Contributor

@GoBraves wrote:

Anyone have a purple one they are returning to QVC - I want to buy from you!  I will pay full TSV shipping PLUS shipping to me!  I ordered two, but only got one.  PLEASE contact me!

@GoBraves  Hi. I just cancelled an order for the purple one about ten minutes ago. I received the pink one today and wasn't thrilled so immediately cancelled the purple. The ones on TV and on line were very drapey. The one I got is skimpy, IMO. I will order some vines and try to lengthen the look out. What I originally liked was the length on some of the stems. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
I love love love the purple one, wish I would've bought a couple more.
Looks so real and very full. Hoping QVC gets more in
New Contributor

I am checking.. says sold out.  Maybe after the advanced orders!  Thank you.  I actually like the one I got, but I wanted two.  Happy Spring!