Valued Contributor

Wondering if this company is the same as Wicker Park faux plants and trees. I have some of the Wicker park items and they hold up very well and look fairly real. I have ordered the TSV hanging basket and may get another one if anyone knows anything about this company. Perhaps another name previously?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I actually thought it was a division of Home Reflections 

Valued Contributor

I think it's beautiful and looks so real. I ordered the purple. No watering and won't die, it's perfect! 

Honored Contributor

Bethlehem Lights owns Wicker Park.

QVC owns Garden Reflections, and Home Reflections.  

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if they fade when in direct sunlight all summer. I never have luck with flowers in the front of my house because it gets all the hot evening sun in the summer. I like to hang hanging baskets in from of my windows but I can never keep anything from dying mid-summer. Thoughts?

Respected Contributor

It wouldn't last more than one summer here in the desert.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

It wouldn't last more than one summer here in the desert.

Same here. I'm at high altitude and in a desert climate region. Double whammy.

Valued Contributor
It's UV and fade resistant!
Honored Contributor

I can't speak to Garden Reflections products but if they are comparable to the Wicker Park spheres...they are weather and sun resistant.

I had the Wicker Park spheres our for 6 months through extremely high winds, salt air (we live on the Bay), and direct sunlight and they looked brand new when I took them in for the Winter season in November.

Valued Contributor

I decided to order 3 of these TSV Baskets. I have seen some posters declare "plastic plants" as awful. But, just like faux fur, they have come a long way in appearance and longevity. I have grown weary of watering potted plants all summer long with the intense heat we seem to be having so much in the midwest. Dragging a hose around is not fun anymore. Last year I put 1/2 spheres of Wicker Park tiny flowered plants in my pots and full sphere green ones in pedestals. I cannot begin to say how many walking by asked

"what kind of flowers are those?" Of course they go in in the winter. I also "planted" the Wicker Park cedar trees in 3 pedestals to frame the double garage doors. They stayed out all winter in -13 degrees, windchills of -33 degrees, snow and ice. They look like new. So I am giving a try on this new brand of faux flower baskets to hang on our covered patio. Sadly, the poor hummers will probably be fooled for a little while.