Respected Contributor

Isn't this the new version of the miracle green cleaner which was junk?  I saw the reviews and it sounds like you'd do as well with any cleaner that's tons cheaper.

Honored Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong but GP66 is not a disinfectant.

I'm sure it's a great degreaser but why not buy multipurpose cleaners?

I have no need for a single purpose cleaner

Honored Contributor

I can't believe they continue to sell this stuff.  It's totally ineffective.  Doesn't work nearly as well on grease as Dawn and hot water.  Total waste of money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Is this the product Dan Hughes is always bragging about?

I think the vendor is a friend.

@software    Every vendor is his friend or long-time buddy he's known since infancy.  He's the most insincere, unbelievable host on QVC 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I know a lot of you here at the Q forum love Dan Hughes and while i love and appreciate that he has and loves animals, I am not a big fan of his as a host or his shtick!

What is the purpose of such an unkind statement. Ok, if you aren't his biggest fan ,but why broadcast it. 
Whenever possible be kind. It's always possible.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@software wrote:

Is this the product Dan Hughes is always bragging about?

I think the vendor is a friend.

@software    Every vendor is his friend or long-time buddy he's known since infancy.  He's the most insincere, unbelievable host on QVC 

Dan Hughes is a "cleaninhg connoseur".  He has been known to mop floors sometimes twice a day, vaccums his mattress and keeps his home in pristine condition for his lovely wife.  If he says it is a good cleaner I would trust him. 

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Thought it was DavidV who always bragged about this cleaner and how he and his mom both use it. I still have a good supply of the Bio Cleaner that works well for me on glass stop stove, stainless sink and Formica so am passing on this TSV. My neighbor uses the TSV and likes it especially for use on grease removal.

I have the Bio Cleaner and while it does a good job on getting hairspray off my mirror (with a lot of scrubbing), it does absolutely nothing for burned on grease that always just melts away in the demo.  The one where they used a blow torch to bake the stuff on.  So, I don't expect GP66 to be any different.