Respected Contributor

I was watching last night when she started the presentation and after a while she started to get a little too much for me. But as far as the jacket goes, she went a little over the top when she put the Obi belt on over it. Then she was demonstrating how to wear it by zipping it only as far as under the bust and then adjust it. She tried pushing the sleeves up and you can see she was having trouble adjusting them. She looked like she was trying to get into one of those old girdles. It's certainly a "fashion" look and not to be worn for comfort and ease.

Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 Krimpette said:

I'm sorry, but belting it????????????????{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} It just doesn't look like a style meant to be worn with a belt. Especially not the back. And not that "obi" belt. JMHO.

It does look really odd belted. It is much too short to belt it. Just very strange she'd belt it.

Super Contributor
I think Jackie had a too small size on at midnight in the blue. It was short and pulling. That being said, she looked great in it in the chalk and black this morning. Jane asked what size she had on and she said she went up a size to a 16 from her regular GILI 14.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/5/2014 suzeecat said:

It looks verrrrry cool and very Lisa! Not my style, though. I did not think it looked flattering on Jane at all - it looked way too small and seemed to be stretching in five different directions at the same time.

Not only Jane, but Lisa, Pat, Mary Beth and now even Shawn looks strange!! Just a weird, too trendy, extremely overpriced jacket with way too much going on....

Respected Contributor

On a side note, with all the hosts and vendors wearing this, you can hear the noise from the leather in their microphones.... getting annoying.

Honored Contributor

I really like it. I think it's a sharp looking jacket. The collar is my favorite part of the jacket.

However, I think there is a small percentage of women who can actually wear this jacket. I am not one of them. I don't think Jane Treacy is one of them either and I doubt Antonella, Jacquie or Carolyne Gracie could wear this style. Antonella is pictured in a blog wearing it but she's sitting down.

Pat absolutely had the wrong size on this morning and she did say that if she were going to order it, she would order up a size but she was wearing her normal QVC size on air. I thought Jayne looked okay except I hated her sweater hanging out underneath.

IMO it overwhelms Amy and Albany looks stuffed into it. Jennifer Coffey looks absolutely fabulous in it though and I think Sandra looks good in it although I don't like what she has it paired with and I'm not crazy about the blue color.

Honored Contributor

I would size up. I'm thinking that the samples were sent in the models' and hosts' normal, usual sizes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

It hasn't looked good on most of the hosts or models unless they are stick thin like Kate. I predict a high return rate.

Honored Contributor

Jill isn't wearing it. She has another leather jacket on instead.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/5/2014 brii said:

Jill isn't wearing it. She has another leather jacket on instead.

Jill's has classic simple lines that will never go out of style.