Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with many of the posters. This jacket misses the mark in many ways-too short, collar too large and the fit just doesn't work. And I personally think there is just too much going on with all the zippers. Not a good look and really not flattering in my opinion.

Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2014 luckyo said:

I have to agree with many of the posters. This jacket misses the mark in many ways-too short, collar too large and the fit just doesn't work. And I personally think there is just too much going on with all the zippers. Not a good look and really not flattering in my opinion.

Agree, AND in addition WAY overpriced for that brand, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but belting it????????????????{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} It just doesn't look like a style meant to be worn with a belt. Especially not the back. And not that "obi" belt. JMHO.

Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2014 Krimpette said:

I'm sorry, but belting it????????????????{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} It just doesn't look like a style meant to be worn with a belt. Especially not the back. And not that "obi" belt. JMHO.

I said the same thing in the fashion thread last night. BELTING an outerwear (unless the belt comes with the coat) seems ODD!!!!!

Respected Contributor

If you watch the product video on the TSV page, you can see what the jacket looks like on Pat and Jayne. They represent the average woman, IMO. Like others have said, it looks great on people who are unnaturally thin, but it doesn't flatter the average woman.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I agree with mostly everything said. I haven't seen one host or model look comfortable. Pat had to unzip hers this morning. It made Jane's rear look huge. Everyone said they had to go up a size and you could still see bra outlines. Sorry, but I would have to buy 2 of the largest sizes and sew together and still look horrible. If the "designer" who thought this up was only intending for Katia to look good in it, then maybe the "designer" had better get a new line of work. And really, every host and model has a much better figure than mine and I would consider none of them large and lumpy like me, and nobody looked good, imo.

Esteemed Contributor

I have so many leather jackets and faux leather jackets I sure don't need another. I just wanted to comment that I was on ebay the other day looking at some vintage Whiting and Davis jewelry and bags and I must have come across a ton of the GILI bags being sold. I guess all you ladies who bought Gili Roma bags tired of them and selling them on ebay. I bought one (the small Roma) and returned it. I didn't get the hype

Valued Contributor

I turned on the tv this morning & the first thing that appeared was Jane in this TSV jacket & she turned to show the back & the first thing that came to mind is OMG her butt is big! I don't want to sound mean but that is the first thing I thought of! And I don't remember her looking like that before! I personally thought they all looked stuffed in it! I love Jackie & I go by what looks good on her with a lot of stuff I buy because we have the same body type. But I saw her last night with a blue one on & thought it looked hideous on her. And I emphasis that I do love Jackie! I felt bad for her! The only person I thought looked good in it was Shawn & the really skinny models! But still didnt like the back! I had a friend who had a jacket a lot like this one in black, she said she didnt like how it looked on her so asked if I wanted it. I thought yes. But I had it for like a year & seriously never wore it! It just didnt look good on me or with anything I have! I asked her if she wanted it back and she told me NO she hated it! So I took it to goodwill.

Respected Contributor

It looks verrrrry cool and very Lisa! Not my style, though. I did not think it looked flattering on Jane at all - it looked way too small and seemed to be stretching in five different directions at the same time.

Honored Contributor

Extremely weird styling. I kept thinking it was me, but apparently all posters agree here. The minute she showed the back, I was turned off. That jacket is all over the place and certainly not worth the big bucks.

I did love the blush color though, but only in a completely different style.

I like Lisa, but I certainly hope that fashion design is not her next profession.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986