Honored Contributor

As to Jill wearing a leather jacket that was not the TSV…..Jill wears a leather jacket just about every show she hosts. I didn't see her attire as a slap at the TSV/LR at all.

Honored Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Krimpette said:

As to Jill wearing a leather jacket that was not the TSV…..Jill wears a leather jacket just about every show she hosts. I didn't see her attire as a slap at the TSV/LR at all.

I agree

Trusted Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Krimpette said:

I didn't really see it as a slap in the face; however, she was the only female host not wearing it.
Valued Contributor

I thought they said it was last presentation of the TSV before Jill's shift. So why would she be wearing it. I would have been doing the ""happy dance"" if I was a host over a size 6 if I didn't have to wear it.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/6/2014 milly said:

I thought they said it was last presentation of the TSV before Jill's shift. So why would she be wearing it. I would have been doing the ""happy dance"" if I was a host over a size 6 if I didn't have to wear it.

Doesn't mean it was sold out.
Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 lianne said:

If anyone isnt in a rush for this jacket, I would wait for clearance. This style and fit has a ton of returns written all over it. Then you can read all the reviews and get a clearance or as-is price!

Just look at the Roma 2, it was on clearance for $49 and the original selling price was over $200

When did the Roma 2 go down to $49? Thanks

Valued Contributor
On 12/10/2014 Eskie said:
On 12/5/2014 lianne said:

If anyone isnt in a rush for this jacket, I would wait for clearance. This style and fit has a ton of returns written all over it. Then you can read all the reviews and get a clearance or as-is price!

Just look at the Roma 2, it was on clearance for $49 and the original selling price was over $200

When did the Roma 2 go down to $49? Thanks

I think they are referring to the prices offered by the QVC outlet somewhere in PA..... The price of Roma 2's online was never that low.