Contributor
Something I noticed when I turned into am style this morning. Leah was sitting on the couch when the show opened wearing the TSV. When she stood up I noticed how wrinkled the material was. She must have noticed it as well and she took her hand and attempted to smooth out the fabric. While I happened to have ordered the cape last night during the first presentation I decided to cancel it this morning. I can't spend money on a fabric that doesn't hold up to wear. I'm sad because I really did like the style.
Esteemed Contributor

I also think the fabric would stick to your clothing and pull you would be adjusting all day. It is pretty though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I could never stand Bat-Wings while driving and doing errands.

Respected Contributor

And I think you wouldn't be able to carry a bag on your shoulder...  Dealbreaker for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny, I bought a similar version of this on HSN a year ago by Iman.

It is nice though I don't wear it often.  I bought it in black to wear over a short sleeve

black dress last New Years eve.  I'm tired of these fashion so called "designers" who just seem to copy everyone else's designs.   Seems to be happening more and more.

Respected Contributor

LindaSal - YEP - me too - mine is the blush pink, gorgeous and of

finer F A B R I C A T I O N -

already E L E V A T E D since those are 2 words Jill continually says, as if on "loop".

Iman's to my mind, is much nicer - Jill's looks like after just 2 washings it will be washed out.

Contributor
QVC shoppers can shop anywhere they want & are some of the most educated shoppers but some guests/ hosts talk down to the audience or make fun of us once they are done selling like Lisa Rinna making fun of plus size woman with her daughter or the Kardashians who said “ use your QVC voice and sell some something with a modesty factor.” Every celebrity & TV personality is a beauty and fashion “expert” now regardless of their education, training and experience including Jill.
Respected Contributor

Might sound trivial, but they are a pain to store when not wearing.  You cannot put them on a hanger and they take up a lot of drawer space folded.  I have several poncho/cape style sweaters and never think to wear them.  I think they look cute on, if you get the right fit, but to my just not practical for driving.  If you go out to eat, you cannot put it on the back of your chair so it lands in your lap.  

Honored Contributor

Based on my experience with capes, I think most people who purchase this will not be happy with it and will seldom, if ever, use it.  It would offer little, if any, warmth as it looks very thin and is drafty.  Awkward to handle and wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment