Super Contributor

Re: GILI Sweater cape TSV is a replica?

I think it’s cute on the skinny girls. I’m glad I saw that the larger size doesn’t seem to broaden the front piece. So it looks like a bib. Not flattering imho if you are over a medium
Valued Contributor

It seems to me that it's making everyone look wider. Not something I would want. A pass for me. It is quite nice looking on some of the models though.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the iman poncho was 100% acrylic.

When it comes to yarns used in sweaters, it's best to find them made with 100% of whatever. Blended yarn tends to pill and are usually more difficult to shave with a fabric shaver. 100% acrylic may not be the most desirable but that might look better than the cotton/acrylic blend especially after being washed and worn a few times.

@SilleeMee 

i have not found that to be the case. i prefer a mix of fabric to 100% of a fabric in general.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

And I was not interested in that either!

Occasional Contributor

I soooo regret not picking up IMAN's version. I think it's adorable and ordered three for me and one for a gift. Hoping I will send at least one back, but who knows??? LOL