Valued Contributor

Re: G's Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Navy Palm..I have never ordered any of her clothes. I'm hoping it's as nice as it looked on air.I love Jumpsuits. Easy on and off. I spend 5 weeks in Aruba each winter and Jumpsuits are so wonderful for that...Can't wait to get it..Wish I had it a few months ago!

Respected Contributor

I received my G jumpsuit in navy, and I'm disappointed. The fit isn't great on me. The waist is high ( and I don't have a short torso).  I got a petite, but the length is still way too long on me-  And it's pretty low cut, I would need something under it. 
I also got one in clay snake- hoping the fit is better (but not that confident)!  
on the other hand, I also got the cute cropped sweaters and that are perfect!  
How about you?? 

Respected Contributor

I never bought her clothing before so did not know how her sizing ran.  I am a M but bought the palm, and both animal prints. I bought a M and a L regular and tall.  Received them yesterday and sorry to say they all went back.  The M was very tight across my chest and I am a 38B.  The waist was also very tight.  I have an hourglass figure so am not large in the waist, but these were really tight.  The L was huge as if it was an XL.  The difference between the M & L was unbelievable.  So disappointed as the fabric and designs were really beautiful.

Super Contributor

I bought the palm print, and the coral snake, but they're on waitlist.  Sorry they didn't fit.  Jumpsuits are tough.  I bought petite last year, and I'm 5'7'!  So you really have to read the garment measurements. Glad the sweater was cute!

Honored Contributor

I purchased the one she had last year.  I ordered the xxs and it did fit good but it was too low cut I would have to wear a cami under it and it didn't want to add more fabric especially in the summer.  I did end up returning it.  I did order her black palm harem pants and still waiting to get those.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I purchased the one she had last year.  I ordered the xxs and it did fit good but it was too low cut I would have to wear a cami under it and it didn't want to add more fabric especially in the summer.  I did end up returning it.  I did order her black palm harem pants and still waiting to get those.

@Pecky  -  Wondering how you like the harem pants?  I didn't go for the jumpsuit either, it's so cute, but I don't want to undress to use a public bathroom when out and about.  I like the look of the harem pants, just curious how you like them and your opinions.  Thanks!  Hope all is well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  -  Wondering how you like the harem pants?  I didn't go for the jumpsuit either, it's so cute, but I don't want to undress to use a public bathroom when out and about.  I like the look of the harem pants, just curious how you like them and your opinions.  Thanks!  Hope all is well.

@IlliniGirl88   Hi there!  Hope all is well with you. I love them.  They fit great and so comfortable and slimming.  I would love to get another color.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  -  Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!  I think they're cute and the pants got great reviews.  Our family is well, just hoping life gets back to normal as soon as possible.  Take care!

Super Contributor

I did not get the TSV jumpsuit, but I did get the harem pants.  They are sooo cute, can't wait to wear them, I wear a size 12, got the large and they fit perfect.  Thinking about getting another color, got the black palm.