Contributor
I did. Twice. It gets deleted. I do not understand this secret stuff. Why the ones who are insiders care who buys a TSV early? Who does it hurt if you buy a curling iron 2 weeks early? Why does QVC care? Don't they want to sell them? Anyhoo... A-When I was 25 I was born in 65 but I was 24 minutes late? Got it? xo.
Frequent Contributor
On 4/6/2014 SteelCityDawn said: I did. Twice. It gets deleted. I do not understand this secret stuff. Why the ones who are insiders care who buys a TSV early? Who does it hurt if you buy a curling iron 2 weeks early? Why does QVC care? Don't they want to sell them? Anyhoo... A-When I was 25 I was born in 65 but I was 24 minutes late? Got it? xo.
Amen sister!!!! Hahaha. You are so right. I would think that, if they wanted the things sold and not taking up precious warehouse space, that they would allow people to buy early. Guess not.... Brilliant with last sentence though.
Contributor

Thanks for the update! Will you let us know how you like it? I am waiting for the super secret info on the JM tsv in May, myself...Wink

Btw, thank you for giving us an idea of the upcoming tsv's...it really helps with planning (vs impulse). I know we can get an idea through the program guide, but it isn't really definitive.

Frequent Contributor
Ummm I think QVC made a big mistake... To the benefit of everyone interested!!!! Lol. So when I saw this I had to come find this thread. Do this quickly before someone catches on(lol) if you have an Ipad go on the QVC app and scroll down to see the Lisa Robertson Show and click on 'The Looks' (the first box on left) then click on the model sporting the 'Seventh Inning Stunner' in the black dress with colorblock sweater and then you will know what I am talking about, the first item there.
Frequent Contributor
Or just type in Callista
Respected Contributor

Calista Tools Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round

4 colors grey, navy, pink, purple for $84.82 $7.97 shipping. 2 size barrels 1" or 1.5"

Contributor

mine has not shipped up it is being processed.

Frequent Contributor

I just received mine the box says 1"" but when I took it out of the box it is the same size as the oigianal one. I already own the original one and it is 1 1/2 "" and side by side they are both the same. I am wondering if the wrong curling brush went in the wrong box. I will be sending this back as I already have this size I wanted the 1""