Regular Contributor

Furious about order for Dell Laptop TSV

I ordered the TSV Laptop through automated ordering for a graduation present. Later that day after seeing that my delivery date was not until May 31st I called CS to inquire why since the order was placed on the 5th and nothing was said about delayed shipment. I was told that my computer wasn't even made yet and that they would made per order by Dell. I told the CS rep that if it didn't arrive by that day I didn't need it because the graduation would be over but was assured it would arrive in time. Later that day I noticed my delivery date had been change to JUNE 4th for an item ordered MAY 5th!

I immediately tried to cancel my order but could not do so on line. I called CS again and was told my order was too far along in the order process to be cancelled! So a computer that wasn't even manufactured yet and not due to arrive for a MONTH could not be cancelled??? I have since had several emails back and forth with CS with them assuring me they are doing everything possible to cancel my order but it just might not be possible!

When did QVC start selling things, especially TSVs, that were not available for immediate delivery and especially without notifying the buyer of such a thing? They just get shadier and shadier and ALL of my remaining good will for this company that used to be beyond reproach is gone. QVC has gotten the last dollar from me they will ever receive.