Respected Contributor

FujiFilm TSV Camera for 12-17-11

Thanks Joyoflife for posting the TSV item number. I just ordered the purple TSV camera for myself. I recently purchased the Fuji S3400 camera and it awesome. Easy to use and great features for point and shoot and more advanced as well.

My daughter needs a good camera. Since I know Fuji cameras are good I ordered the TSV for myself. My S3400 camera is the exact body and features except this zoom is 30X and mine is 26X. I am sure there are a few more added features mine didn't have also. Mine is black and very good looking.The S3400 is not as big as you may seem and has a grip area for safe holding. I love the colored body cameras as the TSV and it will stand out from others. I know my daughter will love my Fuji S3400 and I will love my new TSV.

I took a photo of a fallen leaf on the ground about 1 foot away and the S3400 camera automatically set it to macro setting. It took exactly the colors I shot. I had it as a screensaver on my work computer and the patient's thought it was a screensaver I downloaded. I took a photo from inside my garage looking out of a sunrise and it even captured a street sign like it was highlighted. I did one with and without the flash. I uploaded the photo but it was too large for this site.

My camera also will automatically take a photo if all people in the photo when they all smile-when you have smile detection on.

I always use the SD card to transfer my photos to my PC. Remember this camera has NO internal memory-as mine does not either. You need an SD card and the TSV gives you a 4GB card. I bought a 8GB SD card as if you want more video space you'll want this.

I plan on watching each presentaion of the TSV as I always learn something new. They had a different Fuji model on QVC and when I watched the show I learned two things I didn't even realize I had on mine. Awesome. You can always go online with the model and research it as I did. Great reviews that I found. Some were in UK also.

Thanks for the heads up. It is very much appreciated.

Happy Holidays!