Respected Contributor

Several people have posted the following questions under the camera review section. I got my camera out and went through it to find them for you.

To use the Chrome setting- This is to get vibrant colors when taking photos of flowers etc, Dial it to Auto Setting (the icon that looks like a camera and is in red) on the top of the camera and press the F on the top of your camera to the right of the dial. This will bring up three modes. It should be Standard,Chrome, and Black and White color modes. Click on the one you want and hit menu and exit out to save.

To get to the Set-Up Mode for Time and Date: Go to the Auto Mode. Press Menu (in the center circle on the back of the camera) arrow to the left on the dial and then down on the dial. This puts you to the set-up. This I found by accident exploring the camera. You will need to hit the center left of the dial to go left and then go down to get to the set-up on the left. I hope this helps all of you.

Fine and Normal Photo Settings: To get better photos but use more space on the SD card use the FINE setting.To get more photos with less clarity use the Normal setting. I had mine on Normal and knew this would be capable of better pictures-even though Normal is great too. I changed mine to FINE.

To save Batteries: The Manual states to "not use the SP Auto Mode" if you need to conserve the batteries. Use the viewfinder instead of the LCD if you are running low on batteries.

These tips helped me find what I needed. I hope it helps you enjoy the camera more. Smiley Happy