Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Face TSV Bad Advice!

Funny.

I saw a model removing makeup this morning on a show called "tatcha" and I don't think she was using one of these dust rags......I could be wrong, but I onlly saw it for a second because I turned it right off....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you know how many discussions have been had on this board about reusing a bath towel after bathing/showering?  Yes, people do it which I have also always found to be gross.  Anything I use on my face like a cleansing cloth or wash cloth, and anything I use to dry my body with after showering goes into the wash after 1 use.   

Valued Contributor

I purchased these sets for gifts for those who travel in mind.  One is going to keep hers at work for when she needs a fresh face.  

I also puchased the toothbrushes for my traveling buddies.

I would not re-use these cloths day after day either.  

Valued Contributor

Presenations are presentations and you decide what is right for you.   

David Venable was presenting something the  other day and I had a good laugh.  They just run out of selling points.

Honored Contributor

I use these cloths with the Philosophy face wash and love them. If you think the micro fiber wash cloths are gross, how about the Clarisonic brush heads that get used over and over again.

Trusted Contributor

• My dermatologist told me years ago --- use a new wash cloth and bath towel every day!!!
Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!