Contributor

As somene who worked in healthcare, I cannot go without saying something about the Fresh Face lady who says she re-uses her towel for several days without washing! What?? Rinsing the cloth with water encourages mircobe growth. Does she know she's pretty much putting yesterday's  and the day before makeup,  bactieria, and viruses back on her face???  She might as well not even wash her face.. not good advice to give anyone.  And btw, water alone does not cleanse your skin, you really need soap and water together. Same goes for the makeup wipes, they don't remove it all.  Just taking off your makeup does not equal clean skin. No, this is not being a germaphobe but common sense. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Fresh Face TSV Bad Advice!

I like the Fresh Face cloths, but I do agree that they need to be washed after use.  It's the same with the lady who sells Dyson.  She shows and talks about vacuuming her table after she eats. Ewwww.

Super Contributor

Didn't see this show but this re-using of a face cloth without putting in the wash after each use sounds totally disgusting!!! I can't believe the company or QVC for that matter would endorse this.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Let me tell you something also.  I tried using one of the original cloths (before they came up with the idea of using them for cleaning your face) to remove my waterproof mascara.  I was using papertowels with waterproof remover and going thru lots of them.  I thought I'd try the cloths.  They don't remove makeup without some kind of cleanser or soap.  Water alone does not work.  And when you wash them, the makeup stains do not come out.

Honored Contributor

I didn't even like them for cleaning.  I don't feel they do a good job with the cloth and water.

Respected Contributor

But but but....if sold separately, these re-purposed cleaning rags would cost....

$167.00!!!!!

They BETTER do some magic at that price!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That thing would look disgusting hanging in the bathroom after having been used.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Along with all the problems mentioned above, I personally do not like to stretch and pull on my skin with a facecloth. Especially around the eye area!

I use some nice cleansers that only require my fingers and all dirt/grime is gone. Actually, I really like Skinn's cleansers, especially the yellow night time one (Dimitri's non-negotiables). It really takes everything off. I also have others that are gentle but remove it all.

I cringe when I see young girls pulling and yanking at their skin, or using wipes to scrub off their eye make-up. I honestly believe that is the beginning of having saggy skin as they age. I might be wrong, but I sure wish I had taken better care of my sking earlier in my life. Once I started losing collegen my skin aged rapidly and I always wonder if it was my own ignorance when young. I wish there was the amount of information available to me as there is now to young women 30-35.

Honored Contributor

I may be the minority here but I have these from last year and love them.  I have one for every day and only use them once and wash them.  I use as I would a wash cloth.  I use my cleanser and rinse off with these.  They work amazing and so soft on the face.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the presentation and thought it looked gross.  There is no way my face would feel clean by just doing that.  I love the feeling of using Philosophy's Micro Delivery wash every morning and night.  But just wiping your face with a towel?  And then not washing it everytime?  Yuck!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead