Respected Contributor

Re: French Terry Dip by D&Co 3/17

I thought this tunic was cute and something different for D&C. I purchased the pink. I wanted the yellow also but it sold out in my size small. I don't have tummy/hip issues so the white at the bottom is not a problem for me, I wear white shirts often in the summer. The long sleeves are also not a problem for me. My office is so cold in the summer I keep a portable heater on everyday at work so the long sleeves will be welcomed. 

Valued Contributor

I have a whole bag of denim n company stuff ready to go to good will right now,

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the top and waitlisted for three colors, as I didn’t tune in until later on in the evening when many sizes were sold out.

I was ticked off that there wasn’t a St. Patrick’s Day TSV, though.  They could have offered the D&C TSV another day.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

I love the top. Ordered it in pink and ordered another in aqua. The only problem I had was size inconsistency AGAIN! Ordered an XL my usual size in Denim & Co and it was huge! Returned for a large. Been waiting for an aqua to be returned and one finally showed up in large so I ordered it. With my luck it won’t fit!