Respected Contributor

Re: French Terry Dip by D&Co 3/17

I don’t think this top will grow mold or spoil in my closet.  I can wear it for a month and wear it in the winter too.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the long sleeves. This top can be worn four seasons.  In the summers here in the NE, air conditioners are blasting artic air in many places.  I am always looking for LS.  They can always be pushed up!  I especially see this at the beach in the evening.  I got the blue, but would have gotten another had their been free S & H and a buy more save more.  I just hope that it doesn't run too big.  I did check the size chart, but since there is a high cotton amount, there may be shrinkage. 

I have an IM dip dyed soft denim jacket that I have been getting my money's worth.   The cost per wearing, by now, is in the negative numbers.  That too is blue. 

Edited as auto correct changed artic to article.  Sheesh

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

It’s adorable. I’m a simple, comfort-focused dresser, working from home, no layers, or busy prints or me. Love the dip-dye look with white. It’s plain, but clean and cute. I will live in this until it gets hot in June.  I’m getting pink and another one too-

I love it too!  I have never purchased from this line as nothing really ever appealed to me.  However, this piece is really cute IMHO.  So, I am going to give it a try.  I love the clean look of it!  I'm deciding between a small and a medium.  But, I think I will try medium as I don't want it tight and if it is mostly cotton, it might shrink a little.  I'm going to order the Poppy.

Trusted Contributor

I love the dip dyed look.  My concern is which size to get...L or M.  I think I will wait until the reviews are in, even if it costs a few $$ more.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I think it is a very poor item for a TS.  I caught one glimpse and didn’t even look for a price.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

I love the long sleeves. This top can be worn four seasons.  In the summers here in the NE, air conditioners are blasting artic air in many places.  I am always looking for LS.  They can always be pushed up!  I especially see this at the beach in the evening.  I got the blue, but would have gotten another had their been free S & H and a buy more save more.  I just hope that it doesn't run too big.  I did check the size chart, but since there is a high cotton amount, there may be shrinkage. 

I have an IM dip dyed soft denim jacket that I have been getting my money's worth.   The cost per wearing, by now, is in the negative numbers.  That too is blue. 

Edited as auto correct changed artic to article.  Sheesh

@luvzchizI like in the NE also, so we will definitely get a lot of wear out of it.  I really like the poppy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish the 'dip-dyed' was the other way around....light to dark!!   Don't like any shocking white around my lower hipline!  Doesn't Gary always talk about instant skinny regarding placement of dark colors??? Dark color needs to be on the bottom part. I do like terry fabric in tops though....

Respected Contributor

i saw the image and had no interest, so i didn't even look at the price.  most of what i'm seeing on the Q these days is way overpriced, however.  it's hard to find a deal anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

I like it...it's perfect for the "apple" shape woman. I am just not sure of the sizing or if the garment will shrink. 

Highlighted
Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I think the price is a little high for this top.  It's an easy pass for me because I would not be wearing it for too long.  Spring is short and then it's hot. Cat Tongue

I agree, I remeber when D&Co was almost affordable.