Trusted Contributor

Re: French Terry Dip by D&Co 3/17

[ Edited ]

This top clearly had to be designed by a man who has never given birth to a baby.  The white color at the bottom screams  '''LOOK AT MY BABY POUCH , PLEASE "....Denim and Co....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING !?!?!?

Respected Contributor

Seems like wrong thing for this time of year.  I know some people are still in cold weather areas but by now you probably have all the winter stuff you want and ready for spring.

Respected Contributor

The fade to a huge block of stark white is a no for me. 

Frequent Contributor

I love the TSV. Purchased the pink and may purchase another. I’m 72 years and dress for me. I spend time in the house, car, etc in warm weather. I think the price is fine for the design. Ombré and color block are expensive to produce.  I am happy to see Denim and co in a trendy style and not another perfect jersey tee shirt. 

Respected Contributor

It’s adorable. I’m a simple, comfort-focused dresser, working from home, no layers, or busy prints or me. Love the dip-dye look with white. It’s plain, but clean and cute. I will live in this until it gets hot in June.  I’m getting pink and another one too-

Honored Contributor

they did a long sleeved Basso top last spring too, and comments were the same.  

Honored Contributor

I have that shirt. It is a Sport Savy and I got it new at Goodwill. I like it. The colors are bright yellow to coral.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Seems like wrong thing for this time of year.  I know some people are still in cold weather areas but by now you probably have all the winter stuff you want and ready for spring.

bad timing to me

Respected Contributor

I love everything about this top...except the long sleeves. We have a very short spring where I live and have already reached into the 80s, it's only a matter of time that this cold front passes and we'll be hot, hot, hot. I love the pastel colors, so tired of saturated, dark colors of winter and ready to spring forward. The long sleeves can be pushed up and would last for about two minutes. I would love this in a 3/4 sleeve.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

French terry is not for me. I find it too hot in the summer and its like wearing a dish towel. I do not like the fabric.