Honored Contributor

French Terry Dip by D&Co 3/17

I think the price is a little high for this top.  It's an easy pass for me because I would not be wearing it for too long.  Spring is short and then it's hot. Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: French Terry Dip by D&Co 3/17

@Katcat1.  I discovered a stash of shirts today from at least 2 years ago that have never been worn.  I need more like a hole in the head.  I need to kick my clothes/shoes/handbag obsession.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I logged in and saw the item. I didn't even look at the price because I knew immediately that I wasn’t interested in the two-tone design. Oh, sure, send me a top that changes to white exactly in the area that will emphasize any tummy or hip issues that I have. Sheesh....

Respected Contributor

I love that top.  Only liked it in the navy color though so got that color.   Very pretty.  

Honored Contributor

I got this Quacker Factory shirt not long ago which is very similar to the TSV.

Screenshot_20190317-004718.jpg

Honored Contributor

No wonder we stay confused; the Denim & Co. TSV shirt is not even shown on the Today's Special Value page.  I guess the person who is supposed to post it called in sick today.

Valued Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I logged in and saw the item. I didn't even look at the price because I knew immediately that I wasn’t interested in the two-tone design. Oh, sure, send me a top that changes to white exactly in the area that will emphasize any tummy or hip issues that I have. Sheesh....

Was thinking the same thing!! ... not for me!

Honored Contributor

I like dip dye tops but I don't like how this one goes to white.  I wish it just went to a lighter version of the color...a more subtle look.  The white is too stark for me.

Respected Contributor

I bought a Issac Cardi and top set over five years ago in yellow with the and donated it as never wore the set. It was very similar.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I bought a Issac Cardi and top set over five years ago in yellow with the and donated it as never wore the set. It was very similar.

@Gorgf I remember that and got it as well!  It was so prettty when it was presented on air but I never really wore it ...maybe once?...I got rid of it two years ago.  I got the blue.